Line when dry

Was it more than just spotting I’d say this is more medium flow
In comparison to my period, it was spotting. But I have pretty heavy periods with a lot of clots. I’m not a doctor so I can’t say what your condition is. I will say, it was never on my underwear and only when I wiped, nothing in the toilet… the nurses said bad cramping (mild cramps are normal) and clots were what I needed to worry about.

In comparison to my period, it was spotting. But I have pretty heavy periods with a lot of clots. I’m not a doctor so I can’t say what your condition is. I will say, it was never on my underwear and only when I wiped, nothing in the toilet… the nurses said bad cramping (mild cramps are normal) and clots were what I needed to worry about.
I’ve had some in toilet definitely nothing compared to my normal period or my first miscarriage and has dwindled away now. I have had like achy ovaries but wouldn’t say cramping

I’ve had some in toilet definitely nothing compared to my normal period or my first miscarriage and has dwindled away now. I have had like achy ovaries but wouldn’t say cramping
It’s just wait and see for now honestly… I know it sucks

Just thought I would update this it’s an ectopic pregnancy. Just incase anyone goes through the same thing with late faint bfp

Just thought I would update this it’s an ectopic pregnancy. Just incase anyone goes through the same thing with late faint bfp

Oh Louise.. I'm so sorry. I had an ectopic pregnancy 6 months ago. It was an IVF attempt & wasn't caught until nearly 8 week, which ended up in emergency surgery.

I know if doesn't feel like it now, but it's a blessing it was caught early.... I hope you're doing ok x

Oh Louise.. I'm so sorry. I had an ectopic pregnancy 6 months ago. It was an IVF attempt & wasn't caught until nearly 8 week, which ended up in emergency surgery.

I know if doesn't feel like it now, but it's a blessing it was caught early.... I hope you're doing ok x
I was 10 weeks by the time they offered methotrexate took until 6th January for it to be all over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back