Line when dry

Congrats! You will adjust soon I think! :)

Just to update I’m bleeding and cramping today so that line maybe should have been darker

Just to update I’m bleeding and cramping today so that line maybe should have been darker
I’m sorry… possibly chemical… I bled for a couple weeks but lightly without much cramping. Sorry for the stress you’re under.

So between 4&5 weeks pregnant, still bleeding not cramps more ovary pain like when I ovulate. The tests are getting darker. First two were tues and fri now this morn it’s a lot darker. So confused my heads all over the place

8C64061C-3CB2-4002-BAC6-0134D9C50E97.jpeg 7B8A4A29-7162-4A43-9E5B-23397676B623.jpeg

So between 4&5 weeks pregnant, still bleeding not cramps more ovary pain like when I ovulate. The tests are getting darker. First two were tues and fri now this morn it’s a lot darker. So confused my heads all over the place

View attachment 93424 View attachment 93425

Hi,

These tests are clearly positive just wanted to say that when I got my BFP I also got bright red spotting that was on and off. I am now almost 34 weeks sometimes the bleeding just happens xx

Hi,

These tests are clearly positive just wanted to say that when I got my BFP I also got bright red spotting that was on and off. I am now almost 34 weeks sometimes the bleeding just happens xx
It’s the third day of bleeding maybe a bit like the first day of period not when I get heavy (more medium flow) the second and third day but it’s red/pink blood. Don’t have cramping with it which is weird. Another test

EC963FDB-D134-42FA-83F1-A942EC7F85C3.jpeg

It’s the third day of bleeding maybe a bit like the first day of period not when I get heavy (more medium flow) the second and third day but it’s red/pink blood. Don’t have cramping with it which is weird. Another test

View attachment 93429
I was really scared when I was newly pregnant, it came and went, mostly brown but also pink/red. From about 4-7 weeks.. They told me spotting sometimes just happens to women. They tested my blood hcg and then again 48 hours later to make sure it was rising. I got a scan at 6 weeks 3 days from the emergency room. They found her heartbeat and were able to ease my mind. I’m now about to be 15 weeks with no issues. I hope you get answers soon <3

I was really scared when I was newly pregnant, it came and went, mostly brown but also pink/red. From about 4-7 weeks.. They told me spotting sometimes just happens to women. They tested my blood hcg and then again 48 hours later to make sure it was rising. I got a scan at 6 weeks 3 days from the emergency room. They found her heartbeat and were able to ease my mind. I’m now about to be 15 weeks with no issues. I hope you get answers soon <3
Was it more than just spotting I’d say this is more medium flow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back