Limbo!!!!!!

laurat

Reaction score
Hey all, well Im still here hanging out reading all your posts with real excitement. Im having a nice Easter holiday. Ive bought myself a new car which is exciting. Have to wait 12 weeks at the most hopefully for it. I just feel abit helpless here in Limbo Land. No ovulation so no ttc and have a wait till June at the earliest. Sucks really that the area you live in determines whether you get treatment in a matter of weeks or up to 2 years like mine! Not trying to have a downer post but man think this will be a long wait.

Anyway lovely weekend planned so going to pick myself up and try send positive thoughts to my body to ovulate on its own!!!

Last edited:
Hi Laura, sorry you're in limbo, such a horrible place to be. You have a great attitude and deserve a medal (actually no, a baby!) for being so patient! It does get me down when I see the differences in wait times around the UK. How is it fair that one person can start ivf on their next cycle and you and I have to wait TWO YEARS! It's not! But we just need to get on with it. I do struggle though aswell. It has been great to see our ltttc buddies move closer and closer in their journey, I have everything crossed for you all ladies! xxx

I was working today so decided to go for a nice meal to kick start the weekend. I'm on the scottish slimmers though, so made healthy choices! And have not had any chocolate at all today, despite there being loads in the office today! Rather proud of myself! Lol
Have a good weekend and happy easter xxxx

New car sounds exciting! I think it's really bad the difference in areas, and even that in some they don't even offer 1 free go at it. I think they should use the wednesday national lottery one week to fund loads of babies via fertility treetments like IVF - now that would make a real difference to loads of familys

You know I think if I win big, I just might start a charity like that......

Last edited:
New car sounds exciting! I think it's really bad the difference in areas, and even that in some they don't even offer 1 free go at it. I think they should use the wednesday national lottery one week to fund loads of babies via fertility treetments like IVF - now that would make a real difference to loads of familys

You know I think if I win big, I just might start a charity like that......

That is a genius idea! If only eh! Xxx

Hiya Laura :)

I'm looking at June/July too :( Boooooooooring ;)

Its hard to dip into the whole fertility thing when your own situation is on hold xx

It's horrible the differences everywhere. I'm so grateful we're in a good area for it, but it sucks so much that it can't be the same for everyone. WHY? It's never made sense to me - if there's always a 2 year waiting list for something then they're getting the same number of people through, just that everyone has to wait for it. Why can't they put a bit of work in and get the wait down for everyone?

Hi Laura. Oooh a new car sounds exciting - what are you getting? I'm quite into my cars an hubby is a car engineer so always babbling on about them! It's things like this that keep us going! What else have you been up to over easter?
I agree - it is awful how different the waits are. It really shouldn't be like this, if only we could do something about it. June is only 2 months away now, you're on the home straight honey xxx

Thanks girlies a post on here always cheers me up!

Blondy I have a Volkswagen Beetle at the moment and it is my absolute dream car. It just makes me smile but I never keep a car over 3 years. So I went to get the new beetle with much excitement to be told its now £19 grand practically double what it was before. With my new house only in October I just couldnt justify that expense so Ive gone for my second favourite option of an orange car (such a girl just care about the colour). The car Im getting is a sunset orange Volkswagen Polo. I love it but will go back to a beetle in a couple of years when the price hopefully goes down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back