Life is such a bitch at times

kaz1983

Reaction score
Just really needed to get this off my chest as in total shock

Just had a text off my friend to let me know how her dad got on at his appointment today following a scan.

He previously had throat cancer and had a major op and wa sgetting on great. he went to the docs about two weeks ago with lumps behind his ears, they gave him a scan and he got the results today.

The doctors have said it is just a matter of time and can only offer him palliative care. Just a huge shock my friend and I grew up from about the age of 4 went right primary and secondary school and have kept in touch so have known her dad for years cant believe its happening.

As anybody would be with this situation, my friend will be absolutely devastated when the time comes - just gonna do my best and be there for her and her family as much as possible. xx

So sorry to hear this about ur friends dad. So so sad.

Cancer is something that affects everyone in some way at some point.

All u can do is be there as a shoulder to cry on for ur friend. She must be devastated. My thoughts are with u, ur friend and her family x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this about ur friends dad. So so sad.

Cancer is something that affects everyone in some way at some point.

All u can do is be there as a shoulder to cry on for ur friend. She must be devastated. My thoughts are with u, ur friend and her family x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks JayJay

It is such a horrible disease full stop but even worse when it cant be cured. Our other friend lost her mum to cancer about a year and half ago so its jus bringing back all that too. Thing is this friend I dont think is as strong as the one who lost her mum so keeping a really close eye on her

Her dad has always been a cheery fella so Im sure he will carry this on to the end

Dont want to txt her all he ime but at the same time i dont want her thinking we have forgotten about her so will go with how she wants let her talk when she wants etc xx

I'm really sorry to hear this sad news, life can be so cruel. All you can do is be there for her when she needs you. cancer is such an awful illness and indescriminate. Big hugs to you xx

I'm really sorry to hear this sad news, life can be so cruel. All you can do is be there for her when she needs you. cancer is such an awful illness and indescriminate. Big hugs to you xx

Thanks Princess

Just trying to be as normal as possible around her as think its worse if you pussy foot around someone xx

So sorry to hear such terrible news :( hugs!

:love: :wed: MrsGC :wed: :love:

How awful and shocking for everyone concerned. Sorry you're having to go through this. It's so good you are there to support your friend :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back