my uncle is dying.... :( UPDATED :-( PG 2

i am ever so sorry hun.

i know your uncle is very very ill, but is there any way that he could put a few stories onto a cassette tape for Christopher.

xx
sorry i have just read your post again and realise that he is having difficulty in speaking.

again i am so sorry.

why oh why in this day an age isnt there a cure for Cancer yet.

i know its horried, such a vile disease that always takes the good people...all these years and no cure so silly

well my uncle died 3am this morning with his wife kids around him...im fairly upset but gkad his suffering is now at ease and he dies peacefully doped up on diamorhine...

for any of u who have lost anybody to cancer.... :hug: :hug: such a horrid disease :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this hun, I lost my mam to cancer and know how heartbreaking it is to see someone you love go like that.

If you ever need to chat just PM me :hug: :hug: :hug:

Both my grandfather and my aunt (she was only 42) died from Cancer... tbh... it's such a horrible thing to die of that the death becomes a blessing.... they both seemed so much at peace when they finally died...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry to everyone and their losses of loved family and friends due to this awful diesese xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Sorry hun

my OH lost a good friend of the family on boxing day. That was cancer too :(

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. We lost OHs nan to cancer on Christmas morning.

Its such an awful disease.

He is now at peace :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone for all the kind words it means so much it really does...and im sorry for all the losses to cancer. i know he is at rest now and im so glad that his suffering is now at an end.
he has had marie curie in at night foe a few mon ths along with a doctor full time and a nurse from macmillan all of these have been in their home 24/ providing support for my aunty/cousins and nursing my uncle.

i take my hat off to marie curie/mc millan i really do .

Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
I lost my Auntie to cancer on Christmas day 5 years ago!
Thinking of you and your family :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back