im such a bitch

isobel84

Reaction score
cuz OH is out clubbin tonight. Its unfair.
Im so annoyed with him. and thats not fair on him, he can go out when he wants.
I been cleaning all day, so i feel scummy, greasy and fat. And everygirl out there is nice looking and smell nice. not like me.. i just stink of sour breastmilk and baby sick. plus he looked so good when he left.

yeah i know im silly.
I never used to be the jeloius type before i got pregnant.
And he have never really given me a reason to worry.

but im SO ANNOYED.
i hope he have a bad time :whistle:

Aww I'd be the same hun. My oh hardly ever goes out and when Oscar was about 3 weeks he went for a drink with a good friend. I gave him hell lol x

Demba has not been out since august i think. so he well deserve a night away from me lol but i HATE IT.

perhaps cuz i know how bad i am when im out :whistle:

i didnt say anything, i wont say anything. But really if you watch eastenders. im such a Janine in my head. i wanted to knock him down.

your OH is so lush aswell, im not suprised, you just know the girls will be all over them :trouble:

Oh I am so with you on this one lol.

I resent it when OH goes out because he gets way more nights out than I do!! How is this fair? lol

xx

well.. i called him 3.20 AM!!! what is he doin out that time????

he was just driving in when i called him but he said i dont need to check up on him blah blah.
Then he came in with the hump. And i said to him, that i feel fat n ugly n smelly n all girls out there is cute n pretty. and i said he was so gorgeous its not weird i worry.
He just cuddle me and said i was gorgeous and had got my body back n didnt look tired anymore (yeah i got over a stone to go haha)
atleast he tried bless him.

he said tho he is getting old as he was very tired all night. Me, i couldnt sleep atall.

My oh goes out all the time mist weekends n some times in the week as well but I just have no energy to care tbh n I ent really wanna go out I just cnt stand when he trys to justifie going our by saying Il only go for a few or iv been in work all week I haven't really done anything apart from work or stay in this especially annoys me cos I feel like saying uh hello I do the the same thing day n day our but I don't get a night out or just to do something on my own I would rather him just go out with out all the excuses lol. Just try not to worry about it most of the girls out r just young n immature which guys are not interested just keep u chin up n if he goes out again enjoy the peace n time to ur self

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back