Lidl or Aldi nappies verus Pampers? Any users?

I use Asda for nappy sacks, 35p for 300 they're cheaper than Aldi

Tesco do 35p for 300 too I love tesco nappies :)

Yea I had the asda 35p for 300 but they are small and very thin- great for the house when it gets flung in the bin but I took them out in Oscar changing bag and when I had changed him - the dirty nappy sack had split in my changing bag! Yak

Ive tried loads of different brands but always go back to pampers they are less bulky and we never have leaks, i buy mine from amazon as they always have deals on nappies and bulk boxes of wipes.

Yea I had the asda 35p for 300 but they are small and very thin- great for the house when it gets flung in the bin but I took them out in Oscar changing bag and when I had changed him - the dirty nappy sack had split in my changing bag! Yak

Tesco aren't too thin. They've never split in three months.sometimes they're diddly to get separated but I always pack. Y bag and my baskets at home by putting every nappy in a slack sow hen I take one port here's always one there to put the dirty one into.

Aldi all the way here! I've tried pampers, Aldi and sainsburys and would say that Aldi are by far the best followed by pampers.

I like that pampers have an indicator strip on them for wetness, they also seem quite absorbent and thinner. However I've never really had a leak from Aldi nappies (except when we needed to move up a size) so I'll be sticking with them.

They also say they're scented but there's hardly a scent there. I use the little angel nappy bags think they're £1 for 200. They smell better & are stronger!

As for nappies I've used pampers, little angels, Aldi & kiddicare & the only difference I noticed was the price! Opted for kiddicare as free next day delivery if you spend over £30 (2 boxes of nappies) & they buy unopened packs back if you don't use them (each box has 4 packs in them). They often have sample nappies in your local store that contain a £2.50 voucher & their bump to baby club vouchers have 10% off vouchers in too. The buying them back part is only useful of you live near a kiddicare otherwise it's not worth it coz you have to pay to post them back.

& I know you've not asked but since the topic is straying I'll add that I use little angel sensitive wipes too

Aldi all the way with Lucy...but for my son, Pampers were the only nappy he didn't leak in. x

I use either aldi it asda little angels and find the little angel ones to be better now. When he was first born the aldi were a better fit around the legs as the asda ones leaked but now he's filled out I do prefer them

I have always used pampers for Joseph. They don't leak on him. He has the actifit nappies now but I buy the baby dry ones for over night and he is always dry and I use Johnsons baby wipe. x

We only use disposables on trips away, but tesco and aldi nappies poo-leaked twice daily when we tried them - pampers were totally contained the whole time!! X

I've used Morrisons, Aldi and Pampers size 1 on Mollie so far - all though I've never had a leaky nappy I just prefer Morrisons ones. Aldis are brill too - not a fan of pampers at all, don't seem to hold as much wee at all! Xx

Big huge fan of aldi, they are all I buy never ever had a leak. I had pampers when she was newborn and changing them far more frequently as don't hold much. Plus they smell of chemicals.

My LO had a reaction to pampers at 3 days old! Dr told me to try aldi as she had used them and I haven't even tried anything else. Had a couple of poo leaks but Jesus nothing would have held that in! Lol

In reply to this had a leaky nappy today - nothing major but Mollie has skinny legs so a bit of poo ended up down her leg :( but checked the nappy and low and behold it was a pampers. Now I know that my trusty Morrisons nappies would have held that in as there really wasn't much and they fit so much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back