Umbilical Cord Nappies!

Heulyn

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy the nappies with the shape cut out for the umbilical cord??

We were en-route to go and buy some Pampers Total Care nappies today [even made a post about them!!] but when we got there, NOWHERE sells them!!
We looked in Asda, Tesco, Mothercare, Superdrug, Boots - all over in two towns, and couldn't find one place that sold them!!

The closest we could get are Tesco's own brand of premature baby nappies, which we have bought a pack of, but they're a wee bit on the small side now that Linzie has regained her birth weight!

We only want these type of nappies because although her cord has come off, her belly button is still a bit sore, and needs to be kept clean and dry - i.e not tucked into a nappy!

I would be eternally greatful if anyone could point me in the right direction.... Thanks! x

Hi Leah, sorry have never seen these nappies, could you fold down the top of the front of nappy for a few days? Devons took soo long to fall off and then got a bit stuck in his belly button when it did finally fall off , so that's what we did, hope it sorts itself out soon.

i've never heard of these before! i just folded down the front of the nappy with my two! what a fab idea tho!

they did them years ago, I think the probably gave up at the same time they dispensed with the sex appropriate nappies :lol: we just folded the top over with Toby's when his cord got to that stage

Ipve not heard of these either, but we cut a half circle out of the top when Ella's belly button was healing, i imagine this is the same kind of thing!

We just folded Evie's over too - perhaps you could cut a semi circle in them yourself?

I've never heard of them either but what a good idea!!!!! x

I think huggies used to do them but the newborn 1's I had didn't have the cut away bit. Kieron's cord fell off really early but left a bit behind cos it was so early iykwim so we just folded nappy down at front to keep it clean x

Thanks girls :)

We tried folding down the normal nappies but it didn't really work very well :rofl:
I think the pack we have found should do until it heals up a bit, and after that we'll just have to cut out the circle ourselves :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back