nappies and wipes

titch

Reaction score
Our LO is 9 months old and we've always used pampers nappies and wipes, I try to find the best offers in the supermarkets and internet and buy in bulk.

We tried out Aldi nappies the other day cos they really are cheap. £4.99 for a pack of nearly 50. I thought we'd use the aldi ones in the day and stick to pampers at night but seriously the Aldi ones are so good we're using them day and night and the pampers are neglected in the bottom of the wardrobe!

We also just started buying asda martprice wipes (mostly cos OH spotted them!) I would never have bought them as LO has sensitive skin, but I find them just as good as the pampers :shock: and so cheap!

Just thought Id share cos Im shuddering to think how much money we couldve saved in the last 9 months :roll:

I've started buying simply dry pampers (£4 for 48 at the mo from asda) and I was sceptical too. They last Isla all night!

Great to hear about the wipes, might give them a go when I get through the 50 or so packets I've got! Lol

Emma x

wow thats cheaper than the aldi ones! Might buy them when these run out to try them. Its definately opened my eyes to trying out cheaper ones to see.

i've wondered if the simply dry ones are any good i will defo invest in some!!

I might have to give those wipes a try :)

I use simply pampers and find them fine. I was a bit unsure as I used the night time ones but I honestly couldnt tell the difference. Im reluctant to try other disposables though as I know pampers work for us. As silly as that sounds lol, I just cant be doing with leaks.

I swear by Tesco's own nappies at the moment. The fit of them is amazing and so far.... no leaks whatsoever :) I was forever getting leaks with Pampers and the tabs on the Huggies ones just never seemed sticky enough for my liking! It is definately worth trying out cheaper brands though. It's amazing to find out how much better they can be! I'm also using the Tesco fragrance free wipes (blue pack) - If I remember rightly you get 5 packs for £4 with them? At least we did the last time we got them! We tend to only shop at Tesco at the moment but might be worth pursuading OH to do a trip to Asda if they are looking to be good too... and cheaper again! xx

At the moment I'm finding asda cheaper, but it does vary, got to keep your eye on the ball! Mysupermarket is a. Really good website, you don't have to order online, once your happy with what's in your basket it will tell you how much it costs in each supermarket, then you can print the list. That should convince your OH!

Ooh will defo try smartprice wipes! I always felt it would be a bit cheap to get them iykwim but if they're just as good then I might as well! I always feel like people are judging me on what's in my trolley (silly I know!), and I didn't wanna feel like a mean mummy! Lol I'm so paranoid!

all my superstores are really far away and i cant drive so i ended up at morrisons one day and after being recommended morrisons own nappies they are fab! no leaks! and 26 for 1.78! :D

wow thats really cheap! Cheaper than aldi!!! :shock: we'll be trying them next!

they are great huggies and pampers both leaked on me! :mad: Morrison all the way! The price is for size 1 tho.

We switched to asda little angels nappies ages ago and they're always on offer 2 for £10 for about 130 and we get the smartprice wipes too. Asda rocks!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back