Mums who use washable nappies

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Kylie1007, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

Just wondering what you use when you go away on holiday. Do you still use your washable nappies or use disposibles? We're off to France in May and I'm not sure what washing facilities there will be (if any) and I don't want to trek around to the laundrette to wash nappies!

2. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

tbh if i was on holiday i would use dispossables unless we were staying in apartment with washing machine.

3. Kylie1007

Kylie1007 Well-Known Member

I don't think that the apartments have a washing machine in them

4. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

When I went with just one in cloth I used cloth and the washing facilities at our condo, when we went with two in cloth I used sposies!!

5. valentine

valentine Well-Known Member

Hey Kylie,

I've just come back from a few days at my parents. I use Natures Babies eco disposables and eco disposable nappy sacks (otherwise there's no point in using eco disposables as the nappy will degrade but the bag its in won't!) when I'm away - Natures Babies products are available in Boots, Mothercare, Co-op and Sainsburys.

Life is too short when you are on holiday in my book! And boy am I glad - DD pooed big smelly poos (very unusual!) twice on the train home, and I'm so so glad I didn't have to take the soiled nappies back to my seat in my wet bag and stink out the carriage!

Valentine Xxx

6. trixiehunnybun

trixiehunnybun Well-Known Member

i used disposibles on hols, i wanted to try and relax and enjot myself too