Mums who use washable nappies

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Just wondering what you use when you go away on holiday. Do you still use your washable nappies or use disposibles? We're off to France in May and I'm not sure what washing facilities there will be (if any) and I don't want to trek around to the laundrette to wash nappies!

tbh if i was on holiday i would use dispossables unless we were staying in apartment with washing machine.

I don't think that the apartments have a washing machine in them

When I went with just one in cloth I used cloth and the washing facilities at our condo, when we went with two in cloth I used sposies!!

Hey Kylie,

I've just come back from a few days at my parents. I use Natures Babies eco disposables and eco disposable nappy sacks (otherwise there's no point in using eco disposables as the nappy will degrade but the bag its in won't!) when I'm away - Natures Babies products are available in Boots, Mothercare, Co-op and Sainsburys.

Life is too short when you are on holiday in my book! And boy am I glad - DD pooed big smelly poos (very unusual!) twice on the train home, and I'm so so glad I didn't have to take the soiled nappies back to my seat in my wet bag and stink out the carriage!

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back