asda nappies

mel_ed

Reaction score
ive heard the asda own brand nappies are really good. and have seen that they have been given gold baby award. they are alot cheaper than pampers 2

has any1 used them?

Last edited:
I use them and love them!!! They are so good!! Don't have any leaks or anything xxx

they must be good it theve been give awards ay. i got a pack 2 but using up the pampers 1st

i used the asda little angels newborn nappies and they were FAB!! The sizes are a tad bit smaller than the pampers ones but apart from that there is no difference, in fact yes there is, the asda ones feel alot softer to the touch therefore must feel better on a delicate baby bottom :) xx

oh good good, i can save more money on them then!! sweet! x

I used size one for my kids little angels and they leaked so I tried number two and the same but from
Size 3 onward they were really good bur then they give them bum rash :wall: so it was back to huggies for belle (pampers rashes her) and pampers for zander (huggies rashes him hahahahahah!) fussy buggers! But lucky belle don't hve them no more and zander is 80% trainned too and he is only two in oct hehehe! Happy mummy x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used them when my two were little, they used to just be called George something back then, had no problems with them and used them for a good few years

Ive got two packs of the little angels ones so hoping they are the same :)

I use them for my little man, hes in a size 5+ now but i wish i would of started using them earlier. I prefer them to pampers or huggies especially at night time. Definately well worth giving them a try x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back