LH Surge...

hana_022001

Reaction score
I think i'm out this month as haven't had a positive opk yet and i'm on day 14. I will keep testing but getting a bit disheartened now! Is it possible that i have missed it due to getting a faint second line and now getting no line? xx

I say keep testing hun...someone else wrote on here today (I think) that they had their positive on OPK on something like day 16, so keep going hun.
How many cycles have you tried OPK's? do you usually ovulate same day every cycle?

I cant pretend to know much about OPK's as this will be my first cycle using them, but i figure if you havent had a positive one yet then keep going a bit longer :)

sorry i cant be more help good luck hun xxx

It's my first cycle doin opks so i don't really no much about it either. i will test still but i am sure i have missed it, i hope not though.

Good luck Bellarina xx

thanks hun, ah we are in the same boat then....well i dont have much info on it...but if its any consolation, the steps to take if you are SMEPing, says to buy 10 OPK's and to start using the OPK's at CD10!! so i guess it means to keep using them up to basically day 20 (thats all i can assume from reading it anyway)....so maybe some people take that long to ovulate depending on the length of their cycle?

I would defo keep going, as ul kick yourself if you stop now and it just turns out you're ovulating later in the cycle than you realised. better to be safe than sorry in my opinion hun xxxx

hana - i replied in the OPK section to your thread.

basically said rither - keep going and keep having sex or give up this month with the opks still have sex obviously!! and then start a fresh cycle if you don't get your bfp next month with some digitals.

We are in the same boat bellarina, fingers crossed for you and make sure you do all you can...
its babytime, i will keep testing with the cheapies ones and lots of sex until the witch rears her ugly head or i get a bfp... and will retart next month with clearblue digitals... thanks for your knowledge xx and good luck to you xx

I'm on day 17 and just got my +opk at 11.25pm there. Which means I'll ov on CD18. That's pretty late!!

I used FR OPK's last month but I didn't OV til CD21. Very late for me.
AF should have been due today but because I OV'd late I don't think she'll be here til 14th :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Has anyone else had problems with ic opks? x

I was thinking that there was a problem but then I finally for a line on CD17 just keep trying for the rest of the cycle as someone said and yet it again next month xx

I'm just gettimg inbloodypatient lol xx sorry i keep going on xx

Don't be sorry, it's horribly frustrating. I can't actually imagine a time anymore when I wasn't obsessed with days and dates and cycles and tests, and I'm only on cycle 3 of ttc!!

Ditto I was day 21 when I saw my surge! I was using 3 cheapies a day from practically CD1! And my surge came at 6am ie when they tell u not to test! Have heart and don't give up. I cried when I finally saw a second line lol! Xxx

Tts the thing i keep getting a faint second line every other day, thats why im thinking theres something wrong x

No no no nothing wrong, nothing can be the exact same every day unless you drink the exact same amount at the exact same time every day and pee at the exact same time every day. It's just different every day.
During the time I expected to ovulated, I started doing it three times a day and got vastly diffferent results even in a day.
Don't worry, honestly!!

Still no +opk... i'm losing the will to carry on now at CD21... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back