Looking at my diary

louielly

Reaction score
Well going by past cycles and the apps on my phone, I was expecting to ovulate on Thur 1st Sept or Friday 2nd Sept. I've been doing the OPK's again this month and haven't had a positive yet. Although I have missed a couple of days, so I'm thinking I have actually had my surge but missed the test. What do you guys think?

Thur 25th Aug - Cheapie No LH Surge line
Fri 26th Aug - Cheapie Feint LH Surge line
Sat 27th Aug - Didn't test
Sun 28th Aug - Cheapie Strong LH Surge line
Mon 29th Aug - Didn't test (BD'd)
Tue 30th Aug - Cheapie Strong LH Surge line, same as last (BD'd)
Wed 31st Aug - Cheapie Very feint LH Surge line.
Thur 1st Sept - Feint LH Surge line. CB Digi No LH Surge. Slight (BD'd)
Fri 2nd Sept - Feint LH Surge line. CB Digi No LH Surge
Sat 3rd Sept - CB Digi No LH Surge.
Sun 4th Sept - Cheapie Feint line
Mon 5th Sept - Cheapie No LH Surge line

I've had some sharp pains and twinges on and off but nothing like last month, where I could tell exactly.

I think I may have peaked on Mon 29th and then ovulated on Wed 31st..... so have hopefully caught it, but not convinced as haven't BD'd much this month :shakehead:

x

i have no idea about opks as i dont do them

but fx for u huni xxx

hello,

I've been using OPK's as i thought it would help focus things - not very romantic i know but i want to make sure we are BDing at the right time (sorry tmi).

The first month i took the test whenever and did not really think about how much i had drunk before hand.

Last month i got serious and tested at the same time everyday 2pm - this was interesting at work as had to hide what i was doing! I also made sure i did not have anything to drink past 10am - i must admit i did worry i was becoming obsessed!

Anyway back to you! I think you might have caught OV i will keep my fingers cross for you and sent lots of :dust: for you!

x

I know, it does kill the romance doesn't it. My OH hates the pressure of it, he just wants it to happen unexpectedly. So I try not to tell him everything I'm doing... hehe

FX'd for you too!

:dust:

ah yes my OH thinks that it will just happen with postive thoughts!!! I have tried to explain that we have a very small window and we need to get at it!

I know he hates it but the quicker i get knocked up.....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back