Throwing a little wobbler!!!

Yup... It's darker than this mornings but not as dark as last nights!!! God I'm confused!! I will post some pics of them tomorrow!! Xx

u got to either be working up to surge or ur just coming down from surge it can pick it up on way up n down too get BD hun :p good luck
do u trach cervix possition too?

Thx hunni.!
No I hadn't ever tracked my cervical position before! First time was tonight and I'm not really sure what position it was in lol!! It just felt Urm.. Squishey lol!! I will have to keep on with it though so I can start to feel the difference!
Xx

i only felt mine squishy for the first time this month im sure it was when i was ovulating to
possitive opk
EWCM
and i called it mushy lmao :blush:
so deff get to it huny!!!!!

Haha!!!
Well OH is getting out the shower and coming to bed now ***mischievous laugh*** so urmmm yeah lol.. I'll be back on tomorrow hehe!
Xxx

Hi - I'm sure you will be fine with your OPKs - I never got a line at all (then I gave up too quickly) but I agree with the others, your line only indicates the surge before OV so get shagging!! :bd:LOL its not good to test in morning, try later say 6pm and make sure all your stuff at room temperature (20 mins) and make sure you dont drink to much 2 hours prior to testing but dont be stressed if no line cos your surge could have passed yesterday and today is your ideal time to get jiggy - jump on him when he gets in the door :bedjump:, again at night :sperm: and then again in morning :bd:and you will have done the best you can

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck and enjoy!!

Oh, and go :slap:that guy at work anyway, sounds like a right tosser (where is the smiley for that??) erm, actually maybe best not have a smiley for that....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back