Lets Talk Prams&Cots/Cradles..

russellmuscle

Reaction score
So, Ive already picked my crib. So the only thing to look for now is a pram :D

Last time I went with the red 3 in 1 Bonito Bebe and I loved it. It was £300 at the time.

Of course you always see nicer prams than yours out and about but Ive noticed its mainly the same style but just a different name on the chassis. Which is perfect since Ive just seen some isafe ones in beautiful colours. Im not fussing too much on the brand this time because we ended up opting for a stroller and FF carseat which was just as expensive.

I love the lime. Bt Jacksons stroller is lime, I love the pale or navy blue but I guess we will choose a colour once we know a flavour :)

Anyway I know its early but pending all goes well at the 12 week scan we will need to get buying in the big stuff as by the time baby will be here xmas is 2 months from that then Jacksons 4th birthday.

I like to be organized :D

Anyone seen anything they like or wanna show off your new wheels? This is the place.

Spam me :D

xxxx

Last edited:
We've gone for the Phil & Teds Smart Lux, but we've been quite lucky and bought it in December sales so was half price (after 20 week scan) it was our main choice when we'd looked at prams so to find it reduced was brill, comes with car seat, seat adapters and rain cover!
2d8b90390e04cc44517ce35fe88fe2a0.jpg

I went for the ickle bubba v3 which was on an introductory offer at direct to mums. £400 and I got...

carry cot
car seat
car seat adapters for chassis
pram chair thing...
pram chassis
iso fix base
changing bag & mat
sun visors
foot muffs, sun canopies and bumper bar

someone on here made me nervous about the quality, and admittedly when it arrived I had mixed feelings on the odd thing like things being a little stiff or a weld thats not very tidy ( only visible before you assemble it). But all in all I am very happy and will give it a go because we have a warranty anyway.

there's an excellent demo on youtube but make sure you look at v3, not v2...

have fun browsing!!

I LOVEE the silver cross pioneer, it's on top pram list for this baby. I had the silvercross sleepover elegance for my first but it was far to big! I might have a look around the shops and try some out, see which ones feel the best.

Ohhh love that pram its the style I like.

This is the one I have my eye on, but my mind changed loads last time. I just seen mine in a shop.

You get quite a lot, a lovely big changing bag for an extra couple pound aswell. But Ive still got my tuti, maybe get a new one :)

xxxx

Attachments

• 91FdxVAmEPL._SL1500_.jpg
    91FdxVAmEPL._SL1500_.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 26
We've gone for the mamas and papas armidillo flip xt in teal with carrycot, car seat and isofix base, we love it :) xx

I want an Icandy so much but noooo way am I spending the money on it.

I am eyeing up the Oyster 2 - cant remember who makes them, and also some of mothercare own's ones are really nice too! one called the Orb I think is really very smart!

OH's brother is selling us their maxi cosi car seat and base so it is literally just a travel system we need :D I really cannot wait to get our pushchair, I will probably start thinking about buying it around 24 ish weeks I reckon.

I would upload pics of the ones I love but this forum just hates me and wont let me upload anything.

Question - are you guys bothering with the lie flat carry cot part of your push chair?? I had one with sofia but she wasn't in it very long at all and I don't know if it is worth getting!! xx

I've got the Oyster Max as a tandem. Extremely expensive but being of small stature I needed a buggy I could easily break down and lift into my boot so I didn't have a great deal of choice. Sticking with it for this next one as I have the carrycot for and everything, which DS2 is still in at 5 months.

I've got an icandy peach3, which although was expensive, it's fantastic and very very sturdy. We are keeping it for a second bubba too. We've also got a Maclaren techno XT buggy, and got given a 13 year old 3 wheeler mamas and papas for the fame which is also fantastic.

Oyster 1 was one of my choices with j, lovely colours and I love that you can change the pack. Its colour choice I like with the iSafe.

I didnt use my carrycot with J much but it came in handy as a day bed or if I was cleaning, wheeling him room to room. I wasnt gonna buy a CC at first but again it comes with the travel system... So Ill get it.

xxxx

I think I want the silver cross pioneer in sand, haven't found any I like as much

silver-cross-pioneer-sand_1.jpg

Been obsessed with a Graco Evo for years. I tried out the display one in our local Smyths so much they got a new one :shock:

I got a zoom from mamma and papas after a friend really recommended it. She paid lots on prams and then got this one which has had no problems. It's light weight and easy to move. It's black and lime but comes in different colours. Don't see the point spending £700 for a name.

I'm a baby jogger obsessive and just bought a Versa today that I can't wait to get my hands on! Soooooo excited!! Wanted one for ages!!! Hubby a bit annoyed though as I'd compromised and bought a Mothercare Orb before deciding that this is our last baby so I want my dream buggy! Got to flog that now!

I've brought the jolie travel system. It's the only one in budget where the car seat fitted in my car

I think my sister in law has this one x

I want an Icandy so much but noooo way am I spending the money on it.

I am eyeing up the Oyster 2 - cant remember who makes them, and also some of mothercare own's ones are really nice too! one called the Orb I think is really very smart!

OH's brother is selling us their maxi cosi car seat and base so it is literally just a travel system we need :D I really cannot wait to get our pushchair, I will probably start thinking about buying it around 24 ish weeks I reckon.

I would upload pics of the ones I love but this forum just hates me and wont let me upload anything.

Question - are you guys bothering with the lie flat carry cot part of your push chair?? I had one with sofia but she wasn't in it very long at all and I don't know if it is worth getting!! xx

Yes, we've gone with the carrycot xx

Sofia really loved being in the carry cot so I might just get one as I have a car seat coming my way from family, why not spend the money eh! It's my last baby so may as well enjoy lol xx

Quite like the look of this....

See, Ive started with one. I bet I change my mind then end up going with the first one!

xxxx

Attachments

• hauck-malibu-xl-all-in-one-rock.jpg
    hauck-malibu-xl-all-in-one-rock.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members