Ordered my pram today :)

Katy_89

Reaction score
Yay, went and ordered my pram today.

Got the iCandy Cherry in Liquorice. First time I have got really really excited about baby coming. Couldn't stop grinning in the shop.

We managed to get them to a deal, we got the stroller, carrycot, footmuff, maxi-cosi carseat and adapters for £543.97 instead of £638 :dance::dance:

Still expensive, but hoping it will last LO until he's walking because the pushchair is so light it's not worth switching to a cheaper stroller :) xx

:yay:

It important to LOVE the pram I think.....you dont wanna be thinking 'oh I wish I'd got the........'

:yay: sounds amazing hun! It is a gorgeous pram!

I am so excited for it to be here, and for baby to be here :D I'm feeling really excited today even though I've had a yucky day sick wise. I don't know how to explain it except when you get really excited about something and you can feel like a big happy bubble in your chest? Like that :) Is it sad that it's taken a pram to get me this excited?! xx

Yes me too, I had the Graco Mosaic for Rosie - dont really want to carry on with it even tho its in great condition - its a right old pain in the neck really!

:yay: Pram shopping, our favourite :D Gorgeous choice hun :)

That sounds like a great deal you got! xx

You took my advice then! =D xX

Yeah :)

I knew I wanted it regardless of what price I got it for but when about 10 people started saying how much they liked it too I knew I was definitely buying it! I'm soooo excited for it to arrive xx

Yay glad you're excited! When is it getting delivered? xx

Not sure yet. They will ring us when it's in, which will probably be the beginning of Jan and then we can pick it up whenever we want xx

It's scary that January isn't that far away and then after January it's time for the babies to get here!

My pram is being delivered on the 8th February but I've started feeling a bit worried that I'm cutting it close incase the baby is early. I might see if I can change the delivery date!

My mum decided on Friday that she has suddenly become superstitious so we aren't allowed the pram at our house until the baby is born. I think we'll pick it up mid Jan and then she'll keep it at hers until baby arrives. I keep telling her not to be daft but it's easier to just not argue, and at least it won't be taking up space in my house :lol: xx

Hehe we have ours now ^_^ Its beauuutiful! I <3 the purple =D

Can't see it getting much use though :| !!! We have toooo many carriers :rofl:

:)

xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member