Lets Talk Prams&Cots/Cradles..

Also what cribs/cots is everyone going with?

Im going with the snuz pod.

I did/do love the Grey, but now thinking it will look out of place in my room with all white furniture - and the same with the nursery, even though it wont be in there.

So for us between the grey or white, but now leaning towards white. My local pram world do the snuz in all colours and bedding packs which is fab (you can order online if anyone is looking for snuz/pack)

xxxx

Attachments

• snuzpod-2-3-in-1-bedside-crib-white_1.jpg
    snuzpod-2-3-in-1-bedside-crib-white_1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 5

I did/do love the Grey, but now thinking it will look out of place in my room with all white furniture - and the same with the nursery, even though it wont be in there.

So for us between the grey or white, but now leaning towards white. My local pram world do the snuz in all colours and bedding packs which is fab (you can order online if anyone is looking for snuz/pack)

xxxx

I'm still debating about this or just buying a Moses basket

I've never ever seen one of them! Was just gonna do the old fashioned hand me down Moses basket and a cot! It's never crossed my mind to get anything different but whatever that thing is looks cool! Xx

search
I have gone for a Jane Epic with the Koos car seat - picked mine up on ebay from a lady who changed her mind about it - barely used (lo wasn't four months old!) so got a bargain at £260!

Last edited:

xxxx

I'm still debating about this or just buying a Moses basket

We had a moses the first time round, Jackson was super long like his daddy and had grew out of in a couple month. Ours was a rocking one and honestly I was scared he would come out, when he kicked the thing shook!

Thought this is a good alternative because I can carry the top around the house, plus its super spacious and saves having all these beds :p

Plus I used my carrycot as a day bed more last time because its good to wheel them about while cleaning :lol:

I do like a moses, but this time round Im not buying too much that I dont need.

xxxx

We've gone for a crib as I didn't feel baby would benefit from a moses basket depending obv on growth rate many can be out of them by 3months and the crib is longer than a moses and a snuzpod (I looked at the graco sleep next to me) and decided against it. Only thing I would say is finding bedding and mattresses for a crib is hard so will have to go back to mothercare for them bits as thata where crib is from.xx

We're going for the silver cross wayfarer but can't decide on color yet think it's going to be purple.
And not sure what to do about Moses basket yet if to get a next2me crib or Moses basket xx

I looked at the next to me but you can't put the side up once it's attached to the bed but you can on the snuz pod. So many options, makes my brain hurt!

Yeah I think the next to me looks like a travel cot.. I think thats what put me off it.

Its still lovely in its own way mind you, but I do prefer the snuz, looks more like a cradle and as Nic says you can still zip up the side.

Although Im pretty sure the chicco is good for folding away etc.

xxx

I'm getting a snuzpod they sound awesome! So the baby can sleep next to you in it and you can let one side down against the bed?? They look great! Xx

Yeah Lex. I think I had decided from the first minute I seen them months ago, its great now I can work towards buying one now.

They are fabulousoooo :)

xxx

I was worried with the next to you crib that my duvet would end up on the baby. Snuz pod recommends leaving the side up unless your feeding.

My other problem is my bed is a divan but doesn't have drawers so don't no if I could attach it. But I'd be worried about a Moses basket in a stand in case one of the dogs knocked it

I'll be going with oyster 2 and a snuz pod I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back