Petite star zia

Amy_J

Reaction score
Does any one have one? We have a koochi stroller but tbhi think lo is getting too heavy for it, and the back support isnt that great now, also the straps cant adjust any bigger and hes so tight in there especially with winter clothes iykwim.

Anyway, ive seen a petite star zia, dogtooth with raincover and footmuff on amazon for £104.99 which i think is a great price.

I will need to discuss with oh first but i deffo think we need to get a new one. (im a bit obsessed with prams!)

If u have it i wud be interested i heaing ur opinions and reviews before buying!

Thanks xx

I've got the zeta lite (comes off ebay for £99 with raincover & footmuff) and i love it! its very similar to the zia but has a bumper bar and an extra strap at the back to make the seat sit at a 90 degree angle. Tegan looks very comfy in it xx

I have the purple one and I love it! It's so smooth to push! The downside is the tiny basket and it's a really lighweight pushchair so you wouldn't be able to put alot on the handle bars either. But i love it so it's worth it! It's folds up lovely and small too xx

You can buy a reworked one for £60 Hun. Te get all colours in, black and black and lemon most popular but the reason I didnt go for one in the end was the wait for the purple ones was too long at the time. Oh and the dog tooth one is £95 on there brand new with foot muff!

Click on the reworked tab up the top, bare in mind that the reworked ones don't come with any extras!

http://www.nurseryvalue.com/

Last edited:
Ooooo. Thats ace!! I told oh he thinks im mad! I realllllyyy want it now tho :/

Ooh I have that one I think! I LOVE it! It actually fits in my boot (my other 2 don't), it's folds down and goes up really easily, and it's so light and easy to push! It also sits up nice and straight which is great for a nosy baby who wants to see! But lays flat if they want to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back