Lets settle this once and for all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee1985

Reaction score
instead of every one moaning to layla and moaning between each other on msn, nows the time to speak up, pm LAURA the administrater if we feel we cannot pm the mods as they take sides there is nothing else we can do, iv had a good moan to layla now look where its got her!

il have to pm Laura, yes i understand this is the mods jobs but some times i feel the mods can be unfair!!

certain people are upsetting people so speak up!

wouldn't it be best to let it blow over!

layla come back and lets get on with this forum as it should be.

no, its blown over before then started again, i moan to layla other people, i wont say who, moan to layla thats unfair as this is where is got her

budge said:
wouldn't it be best to let it blow over!

layla come back and lets get on with this forum as it should be.

yes to both of those.

please let's just leave it now!

there's more than enough threads on this already.

yeh, you're right. i think if people have problems/concerns they should get it off their chest to laura. then she will know what is going on and how to fix the problem. Hopefully it will stop all the bad feelings.

oops i posted this before i knew everyone replied! if there are things people need to talk about they should do so shouldn't they (to laura or someone)? or it will never go away.
xx

Dionne we moan to eachother too :lol: , but may I add I have raised my issues with Beanie previously.

K X said:
Dionne we moan to eachother too :lol: , but may I add I have raised my issues with Beanie previously.

me to hun.

Not for anyone in person, just cause i can see where this thread is going...the same place as the others...with a big fat padlock next to it lol :lol:

thats why it would be better if no one replyed and just went straight to the administrater now

as ild hate to think Laura was getting fed up of layla fighting our corner and no one standing behind layla

I have nothing to go to the admin with...but maybe the mods need to have a complaints pm address, on other forums there is a reports form so if you have a problem with someone you report it and all the mods see the complaint so its not just one mod getting all the sh*t and then no one can say they are getting special or no treatment from certain mods...i dont have a problem with anyone on this forum...i like peace not arguments...maybe the report thing is to be considered? also you can get warn meters that go next to members names so if members keep acting up they get such a percent added to their warn meter whenever they have a warning and when it gets to 1 hundred its a ban? maybe thats another idea to make people thing before they speak abit more?

cas xx

Who was getting referred to in the previous thread "grow up?" when I am putting across a point that many of us have been feeling. :roll:

thats a good idea hun. it would probably cut down the threads about problems etc x

Nobody K you keep asking the same thing but people are just making general comments aimed at the whole forum and the way people are acting at the moment...

:D Its ok, its not aimed at u hun xx

Cas hun people just don't realise what has been going on and I must of come across as the bad one, but there was an underlying story... Wasn't directing any nastiness at u. ur pg :lol: dnt need the stress :wink:

can mods read PMs???

i dont want to be banned

K its ok hun, i dont know half the arguments that are on here and tbh we never will babes...it just needs to be sorted once and for all...i know you wasnt sending any nastiness my way hun..

:D

cas xx

I dont think we need mod's ... I personally believe that we had less arguements before they came along and it all seems like a power battle to me! People should be about to write or reads what they wish with no locking or editing of peoples replies.

The only time a thread should be deleted is if someone is PERSONALLY bullying someone else on here and then they should just be kick off the site.

Sorry I was going to stay "zipped" but it just came out, must be the hormones! haha haha xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back