Lets settle this once and for all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
keely&bump said:
I dont think we need mod's ... I personally believe that we had less arguements before they came along and it all seems like a power battle to me! People should be about to write or reads what they wish with no locking or editing of peoples replies.

The only time a thread should be deleted is if someone is PERSONALLY bullying someone else on here and then they should just be kick off the site.

Sorry I was going to stay "zipped" but it just came out, must be the hormones! haha haha xxxx
To be honest I agree with everything you have just said! I've seen it a million times before when mods get added. This forum was the only friendly one I went on but it seems it's gone a bit pete tong and I have no idea why :(

I'm stil soooooooooooooo confused.

Can we just all be friends pleeeeeeeease :think:

can we stop going over old ground now everything has settled down now as far as i am aware and if this carries on this thread will be locked like the rest :roll:

michelle82 said:
can we stop going over old ground now everything has settled down now as far as i am aware and if this carries on this thread will be locked like the rest :roll:

but thats the point michelle, no offence to your above comment but its not old ground to most of us as we was not online last night when everything blew up. And everyone deserves thier own say without topics being locked.

xxxxx

the whole issue was mainly between a few people and whilst yes we might all want our say it just then kicks off more arguements between other people half of it is there are so many of us that we all have different opinions on things and when someone pushes issues it kicks off as people get defensive . i personally dont care what other people choose to do with their babies thats up to them its nice to know and get advice but i certainly dont take anything to heart and this thread was started last night when it all kicked off that has now been resolved keeping on about it will just start it all off again

Oh it's the Mods fault now is it?
Why lump us all together? xsuzx is a mod too and her baby has just been born....is it her fault?

The day YOU get bullied or slagged off by someone, you'll want us there for you, Laura wants us here as she was unhappy with the way it was going before the mods arrived, any problems with the way the mods do things, I suggest you pm her as we only do as she tells us.
If anyone has any problems with me, I should think they can be adult enough to pm me about it instead of lumping the mods all together, which I think is grossly unfair. I've had no such pms so far.

Neither have I....

Things do seem to have changed admittedly, BUT it doesn't mean it's 'the mods' as a group. Us mods still have our own opinions, we're not here to lock everything all the time or poke our noses in, we're here to try and ease the pressure and burden off of Laura.

PLEASE please PM us if there are any problems instead of making them public

PLEASE stop making threads about the grudges on this now

PLEASE lets not have our lovely admin Laura come back to all of this shit.

PLEASE lets just get over it! We're losing too many good members over this rubbish.

Sami said:
Neither have I....

Things do seem to have changed admittedly, BUT it doesn't mean it's 'the mods' as a group. Us mods still have our own opinions, we're not here to lock everything all the time or poke our noses in, we're here to try and ease the pressure and burden off of Laura.

PLEASE please PM us if there are any problems instead of making them public

PLEASE stop making threads about the grudges on this now

PLEASE lets not have our lovely admin Laura come back to all of this sh*t.

PLEASE lets just get over it! We're losing too many good members over this rubbish.
i agree with all of the above its just going over the same ground again and again and again :roll:

If I was to PM someone over this then i would be a PERSONAL attack and that is what it is not!

Just airing my opinion which we are all have rights too.

I think if people dont have anything nice to say about peoples topics or babies then they shouldnt say anything! My mum taught me that!! haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

xxxxx

keely&bump said:
If I was to PM someone over this then i would be a PERSONAL attack and that is what it is not!

Well if you're going to do a "general attack" I don't agree with that either, I could "generally" start attacking a group of moms on here, how fair would that be?

If you have a problem with someone, have the balls to come out and say it to them. It's totally unfair not to.

ohh god here we go again :wall: :wall:

*goes to sit quitely while WW3 breaks out around her*

I dont see the point urchin as this is JUST an internet site and NOT my life.

If people want to have silly arguements and people want to delete and lock everyones posts then so be it. But my opition still stands as stated in my first post.

In fact my mum posts in another forum and they personally attach all the members! they even told one women she was lying about a baby scan .... at the time I said to my mum how sad it was that people want to be horrible to each other on the INTERNET, if you dont like what people are saying then ignore it and move to a happier topic.... As i am going to do now! :D xx

This is rediculous, I post a reply saying be nice, and someoone has to go on again with the he-said she-said I-only-said.

Can't you all just shut up for once and f***ing get over it?! Christ!

What the f**k is Laura gonna think when she comes back? The poor woman has created this wicked forum for us, which she PAYS for. She's gone on a nice holiday for the first time in YEARS and she is gonna have to come back and have it ruined by this?!

I'm not gonna lock this, I'll only get bitched at about that too.

For f**s sake.

Sami said:
This is rediculous, I post a reply saying be nice, and someoone has to go on again with the he-said she-said I-only-said.

Can't you all just shut up for once and f***ing get over it?! Christ!

What the f**k is Laura gonna think when she comes back? The poor woman has created this wicked forum for us, which she PAYS for. She's gone on a nice holiday for the first time in YEARS and she is gonna have to come back and have it ruined by this?!

I'm not gonna lock this, I'll only get bitched at about that too.

For f**s sake.

have to agree again, lets just drop it, the involved parties have sorted their problems out as far as i am aware do we really really need to keep dragging it all back up

:| im keeping it zipped but, cant things just go back to the way it was is there really any need for all of this? this is where i get all my tips and good advice from i need you guys to keep it good and start acting like the mature adults we are meant to be (sorry i dont mean to say it like that) if it cant be good id rather not be here aswell and follow the others in suit i know nothing has been said or done to myself personally but its like being back at school and i thought id left there ages ago. right now im going to stop before anyone may take this the wrong way.

love to you all -x- :wink:

lets all move over to michelles party thread we are havin a wicked time in there

you all comin???? :dance:

but all the cak has been eaten sorry

RIGHT..... can things like this stop bein posted.

I only read the topics that concern me or i can give advice on, so when i come to "off topic" and there are about 6-7 threads on it all about the same sort of thing. Its taking up half a threads page and a waste of time.

I don't understand what had been going on and why people have left but it is all very confusing and very annoying.

Laura is going to go mad and all the space is bein wasted in the topic sections through people saying the same thing!!!!

Give it a rest...... please, its getting super boring now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER