PLEASE REMEMBER

little*red

Reaction score
i just wanted to start a thread to remind people that this forum is for support, advice and help.

ive noticed that over the last week or so, many people have started to leave or lying low. This is NOT a thread to speculate about what has happened or accuse anyone of anything that has gone on in the last few days, because quite frankly its no-ones bees wax other than those invloved.

If people have a problem with another member can they please PM the member or admin/mods, and have any problems sorted out without bitching, doubting and arguements.

Its just sad to know that so many people are giving out so much support or sharing personal experiences on this forum, to be attacked in return, or feel unsupported due to comments made by others.

This thread is not a direct attack on anyone (or on free speech), just a simple reminder of where we are and why we are here: SUPPORT.
as thumper said:
"if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all!" :wink:

Thanks for reading girls, and remember we are all here to help :hug:

xxx

(ADMIN/MODS: please delete this thread if it is found offensive, or causes speculation, i want the forum back to normal just as much as you guys do, i don't want to cause you any problems.thanks :) )

dionne said:
Have you been promoted to a mod :wink:

lol dionne

sorry if i sounded a bit strict, its just i got really upset by a post i read and just wanted people to remember thats its not nice to bitch or doubt when people come for support. :D

I agree it will be lovely to have the forum back to normal, but unfortunately these things happen and I think its best if we all tried to forget about what has happened lately and try and have a fresh start :)

I wasn't aware anything happened :shock:

but I agree anyway with little*red.. we're all friends here :hug:

must admit i didnt really know things were getting bad, but dont get on too much these days with new baby :D

i do agree with little*red :hug:

I agree. Sometimes though a person might say/post something they think is an opinion but could be misconstrued as an attack. Ive seen posts sometimes where ive not agreed with the content and have replied, rightly or wrongly. Some folks are more and some less sensitive.

Laurax

i havent offended anyone have i?
just wondered
sorry if i have ill just go back to being quite then
sorry

sarahxxx

120905.7.jpg

Not that I know of, do you feel offensive :rotfl:
What I meant was that sometimes people dont come across as they intended, my last post maybe being an example. I was being very loose (not that kind of loose :rotfl: )

constant arguments drag people down and this is somewhere we come to relax a bit. At first things didn't get to me much but when it's constant it starts to ground you down a bit.

i want it to be how it was when i first started posting here all nice and fuzzy (like that panda) i'm sure it will be again if everyone tries to get on.

think about what you would say to people in real life or not say :D computers give people courage to say things they might not otherwise. which i suppose is sometimes good and sometimes bad.

Lets think before we post and post before we think.. wait that doesn't work :rotfl:

no i dont feel as if i have, but i think people take me the wrong way sometimes (and i sometimes take people the wrong way too)

sarahxxx

like my avatar? :D 8)

i made it alll by myself are ya proud? :rotfl:

Lovely, I am away to have s*x now! lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member