Everyone please read this, i really need to say this

Melly+2

Reaction score
I have just sat and read loads of the posts i have made since i joined, I feel so embarrased actually because virtually every post i make is me whinging and moaning about stuff. I cant believe you guys still speak to me, i knew i moan but never knew it was THAT bad. I wana appologise big time to everyone, for being like this, i never knew i was so annoying. Just thought id say that, and wana thank the people who have stuck with me through it all, i cant imagine going through stuff without, especially Budge, youve been my rock through EVERYTHING your a true friend, Happy_Chick, Nic&Keeley, thanks for being there on msn when i needed you most, sorry Jo for moaning about ttc, i seem to act like a fool and im really sorry for that. And massive hugs to each and everyone of our members, i wana say a big thanks to you all, im gonna make sure im not moaning all the time from now on :hug:

oh shut up!!! we all need a good moan, it's only natural!!

And where is my mention about chatting on MSN like we are just now!! :p

just kidding!

Everone take your hats off to Sarah H, she is the most amazing wonderful person ever :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: :hug: :hug:

Littlelady87 said:
Everone take your hats off to Sarah H, she is the most amazing wonderful person ever :cheer: :cheer:

:rotfl: :hug: :hug:

And don't you ever forget it!! hahahahaha!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm always on msn if you wanna moan on there instead :wink:
Love ya really :hug:

Littlelady87 said:
I have just sat and read loads of the posts i have made since i joined, I feel so embarrased actually because virtually every post i make is me whinging and moaning about stuff. I cant believe you guys still speak to me, i knew i moan but never knew it was THAT bad. I wana appologise big time to everyone, for being like this, i never knew i was so annoying. Just thought id say that, and wana thank the people who have stuck with me through it all, i cant imagine going through stuff without, especially Budge, youve been my rock through EVERYTHING your a true friend, Happy_Chick, Nic&Keeley, thanks for being there on msn when i needed you most, sorry Jo for moaning about ttc, i seem to act like a fool and im really sorry for that. And massive hugs to each and everyone of our members, i wana say a big thanks to you all, im gonna make sure im not moaning all the time from now on :hug:

god i know you're awful

:rotfl: only joking, i've never noticed any moaning! :hug:

Aww Mel don't be daft! Sometimes it's good to have a whinge! Not that I've even noticed you whinging! :think:
:hug: :hug:

Right jools search my name, go to the very first posts and try saying that statment again :rotfl:

:hug: don't be daft we are all here for eachother x x

What you like....I don't notice you whinging hun :hug: :hug:

I was feeling all sentimental, i didnt realise how much you guys have put up with me its nice :D :hug:

Aww bless u hun, ur welcome to moan to me anytime hehe :D we all have our off days & all have our share of moaning!!

I haven't noticed you moaning (anymore than any of us do) :rotfl: Don't worry about it you're being silly :hug:

i hadnt noticed u moaning, but u put me off u now u told me ur a whinge-bag...

only joking hehe :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back