Let down):

LucyH

Reaction score
So,

After them messing up my induction bed on the 13th! I woke up quite excited this morning! Thinking I'd finally meet my baby today! Only to be let down again!!

They have to postpone my induction until tomorrow ): I just want to cry!! My poor hubby goes away a week today - he is struggling ): poor thing!

I know I should be excited, but I can't get my hopes up anymore!! Plus I'm worried about that placenta will atop working!!!!

I just want everything to be ok & have a normal natural birth ):

Aww, can't say I know how you are feeling (yet, at least!), but really hope everything works out for you tomorrow :)

oh lucy, i am so sorry, do they know the situation you and your OH are in?? if so that's a very callous way to treat you. is there no way your OH can get an extra couple of days? i imagine not but is it worth asking.

really hope tomorrow is the day for you and you never know, it might happen by itself tonight. please don't worry about the placenta, it will be fine for a while yet and as long as you are feeling your baby move still it must be OK.

lots of hugs.

What total gits! Is there any other hospital you can switch to or I suppose it's a bit late now. So sorry to hear this is happening to you. :(

How can they just say its been postponed???? did they give u a reason hun??? like bobkat said above have u explained the situation your in??? thats ridiculous that is...i would throw a fit if they mess you around tomorrow!! xx

oh no!!

what a pain hun!

hope they get a bed any everythin ready for u 4 2mo, and your labours not too long seen as uv been waiting forever!!!

xxx

No way! Can't believe they've let you down again! x

Gutted for you, fingers crossed for tomorrow - sending you labour vibes to help with the birth that you want :)

that is terrible.. Best of luck for tomorrow x

Hi ladies!

Thanks for the support!!

They rang me at 5pm today to go up at 7:30pm for a check up - for me and bubs! Thought well at least they are doing something!

Got all the way up there (30mins) and was told I would have to wait inthe waiting room for at least 4 hours to be seen??? I was livid! Why didn't they ring and explain this? Why should a 42 week pregnant lady - wait in a room of plastic chairs... To be seen! I was soooooo angry! I said I couldn't stay! Luckily baby has moved loads today - so not worried!!!

I just really hope they redeem themselves I get me a bed tomorrow!! This stress is not good for me!! What's worse is I could be at a lovely local MLU - with double beds & allsorts if I went naturally! ): too sad! Being induced is a nightmare for me!! All I want to do is cry!! Yup they know the situations with my hubby - they don't seem to care!! Right now I hate the nhs! Sorry for the rant!! Just want a nice labour ):

Last edited:
Good luck Hun, hope it all goes t plan tomorow and you get some quality family time X

Oh my goodness you poor thing :hug: I would have been fuming after being told to go up there tonight too. Hope everything goes perfectly for you tomorrow x

oh hun that's disgusting. Ive had to wait in a waiting room for 1h 30mins at 31 weeks with those horrid plastic chairs, but ur 42 weeks omg so disappointing of NHS.. No wonder you had a good rant, id have more x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back