feel abit down

nmf1987

Reaction score
i know its silly but after seeing mw today i feel abit down.

i know i still have a week till due date but getting really anxious about everything especially the thought of being induced.

i really dont want that to have to happen. i dont mind a sweep but i have never been in hospital and the thought of being in there and oh not being with me some of the time really scares me. feel like i wana cry. just want my little boy.

i really had my heart set on being as natural as possible and now the thought of going to induction is making me think it wont happen.

i hadnt thought about induction until mw said about it all today. sorry to be miserable girls. think the thought that i could have a baby any day now and not knowing what to expect is worrying me etc. xxxx

Awww lets hope you feel some twinges this week. Have you done any research on helping move things along. I'm going to try and do some little walks and bounce around on my ball etc. nearer the time... or theres that special raspberry leaf tea i think you can drink. Hope you sleep well tonight, and think happy thoughts...xxx

You most likely won't need an induction hun! The signs you have been getting are a sign things are getting ready. This time last week i was the same worrying about it but now i feel better and feel as if i may not need to be induced! Think positive, worrying doesn't help hun. :hugs: xxx

Last edited:
so far i have

had a spicy meal
bouncing on ball constantly
clary sage bath
clary sage flannel on bump
evening primrose oil
oral sex (sorry tmi but read digesting sperm sometimes does it)
walking down stairs sideways

also drink 2-3 raspberry leaf tea a day.

nothing bloody works. mw said to try sex but dont think oh will be up for it somehow. xxx

I'm the same as you, nmf. I am desperately hoping that I don't need to be induced and am worrying about it. I want things to be as natural as possible and I also want that moment of saying to my hubby...."I think I'm in labour!"

I think tomorrow I'm going to start actively trying to get things moving because I haven't had any signs at all. xx

exactly hopfulmummy. i want to experience it as i am built to. ive had period pains and tightenings but to be honest in my head it makes it worse cos i get annoyed nothing else happens. lol.

nightmare. xxx

Hey chick, chin up; you may well be ready to go before your induced.. good luck xx

Things could (and often do) change over night and you could be in labour in no time . The more relaxed you are about it the better chance you are giving your body to do its job , go have a nice long soak in the bath and pamper yourself a bit today :)

Nmf with my first I only had a little bit of stringy discharge a few days b4

I had nothing else
No pain twinges no bh, no nothing
But went bed n woke up totally out of blue in labor x x x x don't worrie about it x

im ok. think just the thought of being induced worrying me. been trying to just chill out and let nature take its course. xxx

Its hard to relax when faced with the unknown isn't it hun? I would feel anxious about being induced too tbh. Fingers and toes crossed that you start labouring before inducement has to take place. Aww I really do feel for you as I'm crapping it too ;) x

thanks all. trying to get my head round it and stop worrying myself. kinda decided i dont need to think about it until after wednesday cos still got 4 days until due date. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back