Overdue...

Thanks for the comments..well nothing so far. We're going to repack the bags tongiht then all I have to do is try and relax and enjoy tomorrow, try and sleep tonight and tomorrow night (and make the most of it!) and then off to hospital on thursday morning....seems very surreal!
xx

No, nothing!!! We are going in at 8.30 tomorrow morning for induction, I'll be 12 dayas overdue then. Fingers crossed it goes well! eek!
Just repacking hospital bags and sorting nursery...again! Not sure how I'll be able to sleep tonight. Not too nervous really, just SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Goodluck for tomorrow Hun...fingers crossed and soo excited for you!! xx

Good luck for tomorrow bab x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck for tomorrow chick! Make sure your text buddy is kept updated for us all :D x

Thanks ladies...how will I sleep tonight?!!!

My text buddy is 'all_iz_well' so will be updating her frequently tomorrow...my DH also can use my phone to keep you guys updated!! Hopefully things will progress quickly and smoothly...send me all your positive labour vibes!!!

I'm Amy BTW just so you know my real name :):) am getting soooo excited need to calm it!!

Lol go for a long walk and tire yourself out then you will sleep like a log :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im nervous and excited for you!! You'll have to let know how you found induction as i think i may have to go down that route!!

Ahh very very positive vibes being sent your way from me Amy :D
x x

Seem to be having frequent but irregular mild contractions. Maybe baby wants to have a say after all...

ooohh good luck hun xxx keep us updated xx

Good luck for tomorrow :) but hope baby makes an appearance before hand!

I went 15 days over and was induced. If you end up being induced, after they put the first pessary in just keep walking around, I swear that helped me along no end :D And you can deffinatly get through on gas and air! x

I am convinced just BH or something! - I never really had any BH so not sure... But DH is getting excited and timing it! They don't last very long but coming every 10 mins or so...quite painful and periody...bouncing on ball helps...what does anyone think?!

OOh sounds like things maybe happening! Good luck hun xx

That defo sounds promising!! Like melio said, keep walkinggg! Even if these contractions are irregular, it might mean your induction tomorrow will be quicker!!! :D like i said, sometimes the threat of induction makes the little ones arrive!!!

Massive good luck! Will be stalkin on here all day tomorrow for updates! :D x

very irregular - have been 3, 10 and 20 mins apart and lasting 30 secs to a minute. seem quite strong but not really I suppose!:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back