Tmi warning! Should this happen?

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hi girls, wondering if someone can answer my query....

I am beginning the mammoth task of bd'ing every night in Jan... Have a bet on with dh that I can do it lol!! We also using cbfm for the first time too.

So... (here comes the tmi) last night after dtd I lay with my legs in the air for ten mins bur when I got up it still ran out!! Lol should some "stuff" still be running out at all legs up or not???

It does with me hun! I stayed lying down with a pillow under my bum for an hour and a half the other day and quite a bit of 'stuff' still came out when I stood up!

I suppose there's millions of sperm in each sample, so even if a couple of million fall out there should still be enough left inside you to get the job done! :D so I wouldn't worry too much. It is so annoying though isn't it! X

There is normally a lot of stuff LOL! So of course some will leak out.

I do the pillow under bum thing for about 20 mins and havbe to make sure the pillow is covered with a towel - yuck!

xxxxxxxx

That happens to me sometimes too. Yesterday it was like a river even after I had my legs up on the wall for over half an hour. :oops:

I was thinking maybe I'm not open up there yet cos it's not always like that? Or maybe there was just loads - not sure why though cos we've been dtd every other day! I've been getting oh to drink loads of water cos I read it increased semen and that helps the swimmers! Maybe that's it.

I'm looking on the bright side and hoping that plenty of them managed to get up there!

xx

Ah mrspc now that u say that I'm only on cd4 so maybe as you say I'm not "open for business" lol we dtd yesterday and this evening and it was the same tonight loads leaking out! Lol will see what it's like later in the month!! Thanks for all the replies girls! X

Yes, let's experiment. When we get positive opks and other signs of ov - does less run out?

I'll get back to you :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back