late ov

hayes

Reaction score
HI everyone,

I had a smiley face on the ov clearblue stick yesterday so i know im ovulating now but its very late as it was cd20! Is it ok to be ovulating so late? and if so do i have to now wait for two weeks before i can test as i thought i should get my af this time next week still very new to this but vey pleased that im ovulating!!

Michelle. x

HI everyone,

I had a smiley face on the ov clearblue stick yesterday so i know im ovulating now but its very late as it was cd20! Is it ok to be ovulating so late? and if so do i have to now wait for two weeks before i can test as i thought i should get my af this time next week still very new to this but vey pleased that im ovulating!!

Michelle. x

I ovulated on cd18, wouldn't worry too much. Just test on the dat you expected your period xx

That's a good question actually!

If we go by that, my af is 2 days late, but I OV'd late so I just assumed af should be late.

So confusing lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Your best bet is to test 14 days after your ovulation

It's not uncommon to have random long cycles or late ov and cd20 will still mean your cycle length is in the normal range so I wouldn't worry about it

Good luck

hey hun, i agree i would leave it 2 weeks after you ovulate (i know the smep plan says to test 15 days after you get a positive opk which makes sense)

besides its best to leave it about 2 weeks as any sooner you may end up getting negatives when rally ur a positive but testing too early

this isjust my opinion though hun i may be wrong as im new to all this TTC

I agree with Scotch, if you get a positive OPK later in the cycle and no AF 2 weeks later then test. There's no concrete rule as to when you will ovulate, so I wouldn't worry too much. x

Thanks everyone,

i think you are right as it would make sense to wait two weeks so will try and resist testing early but i do get so excited lol!! Fx it might finally happen!!

Michelle. x

Hey sweetie.

I wouldn't worry. I was due to ov on cd13 and didn't until cd18.

So I now won't expect my period until CD32 (I know 1st day of period is CD1 but just for explanations' sake) and I like to say I wont test until then but it's highly unlikely I won't get to CD25 without testing! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back