Confused!!!

xxsammyxx

Reaction score
Hi all, I am supposedly ovulating tomorrow. I have been charting my temperatures for the last 3 days. Yesterday and this morning the temps are the same (36.4) however, I took my temperature 3 hours later today and it was 36.53. Last night I tested with a clearblue ovulation test and it was negative. I have tested again this morning and its still negative. There are two lines one of which is very very faint and there is a circle in the window instead of a smiley face (which indicates you are ovulating) Does anyone know whats going on? Am i going to ovulate late or not at all? Im so confused....

Hi,

Did you take your temps first thing upon waking up?

It's normal if you take your temp later than your usual waking time that it will be higher. Did you take it before you got up to go to the loo for example?

What day of your cycle do you normally ovulate? What day are you on now?

It can vary from cycle to cycle as to when you ovulate, so don't be too concerned if you haven't ovulated at your usual time this month.

Are you monitoring your CM, it changes to creamy then to egg white consistency when you're at your peak fertile time. Though not everybody gets egg white cm.

How long have you been using the ovulation tests for this cycle? If it's for several days and you've had negatives on them then it's looking likely that you haven't yet ovulated.

Keep BD'ing and testing.

I'm on CD14. My temp yesterday morning and this morning were the same. The OPK's from last night and this morning still state NEG. Due to ovulate tomorrow. CM still creamy from what i can tell. I have never charted my temp, CM or whether I have ovulated before except I did an OPK once before and it detected I was ovulating. I have only taken two OPK's (one this morning about 1am and the other about 10am this morning) It seems unlikey I am going to ovulate tomorow or is it?

Sammy - I think you haven't yet ovulated. You will at least see a strong line on the OPK when it detects you LH surge. Then you will have 12-36 hours before you O.

Also they are best used in the afternoon. Say between 12 and 4. Also try not to drink much for 2 hours before you test.

CD14 is nothing. You might even have a shortish luteal phase, in which case counting back 14 days from your first day of AF to work out when you ovulate doesn't work. If your Luteal Phase is between 10 and 13 days then you will ovulate between CD 15 and 17.

Also, if it is your first month temping you won't see a temperature shift clearly until a few days after ovulating. Are you using fertility friend? If so you can create a homepage and then post the URL to chart stalkers. We can take a look over there. :)

I think your best indication is your cm. Is it egg white or still creamy? When I see real EWCM I seem to ovulate the next day or the one after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back