Clear blu digi opk

Skye1982

Reaction score
Hi all :wave: looking for advice please :) been using clearblue digi opk sticks for the last week or so as my cycles are so irregular and didnt want to miss ov. I used one a 7pm tonight and no smiley face and used another at 10pm and got a smiley! Does this mean i am ovulating now or not??? just soooo confusing having two diffrent results in the space of three hours. This is the first time i am using the opk kits so i am new to all of this. Thank u :lol: xoxo

Hi Skye - OPKs pick up the LH hormone during its surge. The surge is just before ovulation so you will ovulate approx 24-36 hours after your smiley face. Hope this helps!

hi thanks so much for replying, do u think its invalid smiley as i had a no smiley 3 hours b4? sorry for all the questions all this is new to me lol xx

Im no expert but I think its valid, u probably started to 'surge' after u did the first one - there has to be a moment when it begins doesnt there, when a non-smiley turns to a smiley!

Hi Bianca lol i suppose there does, just used another and its a no smiley :( lol, ill just have to keep bd so i dont miss out :) , think im getting addicted to these tests and there not cheap! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back