help please!!

hayes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got a big smilely face on the clearblue ovulating kit today so if im right that means that its time to start bding!!

But im a bit concerned that this is cd20 for me do other people ov that late?? And does that mean ive got to wait two weeks before i test as i thought my af was due next tuesday?? Bit confused!!

Any help would be appreicated!!

Michelle. x

I'm cd17 and still haven't ov'd , you have just given me hope!!

Hana xx

Im glad i can help hana lol, its all so confusing isnt it i was thinking i was neva going to ovulate!!

Michelle. x

I did my first clearblue today and had nothing but there was a clear second line when i took it out the holder (it wasn't darker than the control line)! Does this always happen? Or might i ovulate soon? xx

Hi hana,

Yea i noticed that for the few days before i got a smiley face that the second line was getting darker although i think that the line is always there i would keep testing and im sure it will be soon!! Il keep my fx for you!!

Michelle. x

Thanks Michelle, I'm getting anxious now xx silly really, fingers crossed for your BFP in 2 weeks xx

Thank you i really hope its my month, and i know what you mean i was starting to worry a bit as i neva thought i wud ov this late but i guess anythings possible!!! Im sure yours will be soon and then we will be waiting the long two week wait together!!

Michelle. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back