Last natural cycle, I'm going all herbal and Hippy!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

This cycle is my last before I have Clomid so I thought I'd try something different and give Agnus Castus a go.

Wish me luck I test on the 8th April my B-day!

To update I have just booked 2 reflexology sessions! One this Thurs and one next Mon, both prior to OV!

xx

Last edited:
Good luck Hun! I really hope u get some results from this!! Also... Have u tried acupuncture meana be gud too !! Xxx

ooooh MB lots of ladies have reported BFP's just before seeing the doctor or commencing medication!!! i wish you alllllll the luck in the world, and your birthday...what an amazing pressie that would be. xxx

Thanks Girls,

Apple, my friend had reflexology today and she was telling her lady about me and she reckons she can help, she's got a good reputation too so I might just give it a try!

Positivity it would be an amazing prezzie, but I really wanna get preggers then so I'll be 12 weeks when I go to Ibiza and then I will be able to buy baby Havianas and espadrills and some baby harem trousers from the hippy market, I've been looking at them for years and want this to be the time I get to buy them!

xx

If you're going all herbal you should try wild yam as well (from ov and one week)! Supose to give you progrestoron! Im trying ac and wild yam this cycle:)

wish you lots of luck hun !!

Best of luck to you hun, what a lovely birthday present that would be. Fx that you'll be stocking up in Ibiza, really hope this is your month xxx

Thanks Girls!

Esperanza what's wild yam?

Can you get it at Holland and Barratt? I'll deffo give it a go anyway as my luteal phase can be short.

Good luck and babydust to you both!

xx

Goood luck Maybe :)

I hope it sorts you out with your sticky bean asap :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member