Ladies just over

Thanks for the nappy advice...will try out asda and tesco own as soon as I can!
Going to baby groups is so lovely for them as well.

Fin and I went to the cinema today :) that was more for me than him really but it was good and he behaved really well :) xxx

Thanks for the nappy advice...will try out asda and tesco own as soon as I can!
Going to baby groups is so lovely for them as well.

Fin and I went to the cinema today :) that was more for me than him really but it was good and he behaved really well :) xxx

Did you go to one of the films for mums? I'm
Considering going to see the iron lady on Monday as a cinema near me offers it for mums and babies under 2 years old. What was it like? Xx

Did you go to one of the films for mums? I'm Considering going to see the iron lady on Monday as a cinema near me offers it for mums and babies under 2 years old. What was it like? Xx[/QUOTE]

Yeah mummies and babies showing @11am at our cinema. Around 20 babies spread out and we had room to bf and the babies just slept in our arms besides that or sat on our knees chatting to themselves. Fin got overtired once and cried loudly but no/one bats an eye and there is a lot if shooshing and dummies on the ready! I really enjoyed it and was even able to change his nappy in there on the landing floor with no worries. Was so civilised-had a coffee, a panini and a cookie (still bf-ing so eating like a pig currently!) deffo do it!! I'll go again and see the iron lady....reckon that'd b gr8 2 watch

Hey, just wanted to say hello again, now that LO has arrived. I've been thread stalking in here for a while - missed that chatter from all these dec/jan mummies. It went quiet again when you guys left. Lol.

Hope everyone and their LOs ate doing well. Xxx

Did you go to one of the films for mums? I'm Considering going to see the iron lady on Monday as a cinema near me offers it for mums and babies under 2 years old. What was it like? Xx

Yeah mummies and babies showing @11am at our cinema. Around 20 babies spread out and we had room to bf and the babies just slept in our arms besides that or sat on our knees chatting to themselves. Fin got overtired once and cried loudly but no/one bats an eye and there is a lot if shooshing and dummies on the ready! I really enjoyed it and was even able to change his nappy in there on the landing floor with no worries. Was so civilised-had a coffee, a panini and a cookie (still bf-ing so eating like a pig currently!) deffo do it!! I'll go again and see the iron lady....reckon that'd b gr8 2 watch[/QUOTE]

Sounds brilliant :) it's a way of having a bit of time to yourself but with baby at the same time. Brilliant! Xx

Never heard of the mums n babies showing at a cinema before. An gonna have to check it out!

Yeah have a look ninj! There are quite a few in London and I'm pretty sure that odeon sometimes offers them so might find them all over xx

Have left DH looking after J whilst I go to a GP app. Feels weird like I'm playing hooky.

That's all that matters :) you both enjoy it!

^^^ This, it really is amazing when you do it just for you.

J got weighed and is now 10lb 14oz :yay: chubbing up nicely.

Weighs more than lily :shock: should I be worried about this??

I don't think you should be too worried. She is putting on weight and I know you two are being monitored by the healthcare professionals. J is just a greedy guts :D

In other news, 7 weeks after c section DH and I had some experimental sexy time :shock:

Everything felt kinda tight and slightly painful. Just had some gentle pokes and his old man was properly suited n booted. I'm pathetically scared of getting pregnant again. Just wondered if anyone else has sorted out contraception and what they have chosen. Due to my BP still being high the doc says I'm best with the implant or the coil. If I'm being honest I don't fancy either. I really don't know what to do and Zi hate condoms.

We both hate condoms, but we've always used them and will carry on, I am not going on the pill.

Aaaaargh, clicked that and it's Che Guevara. the person I hate most! And I met other mums today for lunch, it turned out to be a Cuban place with his stupid face plastered all over the walls, this is a bad day for my pet peeves!

Giving J some naked butt kick time to dry out his nappy rash. Dodging the inevitable pee fountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back