Ladies just over

Teehee, I just got weed on all over my top!

I've had pee stained jeans on tmrw. It's dried in like :blush: Only jeans that fit....

Xx

:( I hated having only one pair of jeans! So my sister treated me to three pairs today :cheer: primarni have some lovely skinny jeans!!

Aww thats so nice of her. I went out and bought a couple of pairs of leggings. Leandro pooed all over my favourite ones and they were from portugal. so gutted.

btw getting married on 14th july assuming we get everything sortrd out on time and leandros christening is on 15th april. but might have to change the date to something earlier as some family friends were really close to are away. have seen the cutest little tux and christening outfir for him though. but the rate hes growing might get them closer to the time. xxx

Oooh a wedding, how exciting!!!

Christening - not sure what to do about this, neither of us have strong connections to a church, OH was brought up in a strict catholic household and hates churches/religion and I have a fairly broad religious belief but don't attend a church.

We were thinking of having a 'Welcome to the world' kind of celebration for R, we'd just like our friends to celebrate her being here with us.

What do you ladies think? Have you planned a christening or do you have other ideas??

Yay for wedding and christenings. Can't wait to hear about the details. We're thinking about a welcome party too.

I know it's a bit obvious but I've only just realised. It's the first Mothers Day for a lot of us. I wasn't even pregnant last year. Is it silly I'm a bit excited about it.

I'm taking matters into my own hands.
Booking a table for Sunday lunch and making sure that I get spoilt. DH has been given instructions.

Red letter day! I got to wash and style my hair. I look almost human!

Oooh a wedding, how exciting!!!

Christening - not sure what to do about this, neither of us have strong connections to a church, OH was brought up in a strict catholic household and hates churches/religion and I have a fairly broad religious belief but don't attend a church.

We were thinking of having a 'Welcome to the world' kind of celebration for R, we'd just like our friends to celebrate her being here with us.

What do you ladies think? Have you planned a christening or do you have other ideas??

You can do a 'humanist' ceremony, a bit like a naming ceremony where rather than god parents the babies get 'guide' parents. Xx

im with you on this pinky. im still waitimg for my christmas pressy. looks like mothers day will be just another day for me.

on the christening front, im more supertitious than religious. i do believe in god and everything but im not one of those dot cottons too. also having problems with the dates. some family friends are away the day of the christening so need to see if i can change it, and now my sis told me its highly unlikely shell be able to get the wedding day of so shes gona beg her boss. just got the dates yesterday and its like the steess has started already. xx

omg! just realised next month will be a year for when i concieved leandro. this time last year i would never have thought i would be a mummy in a years time. xxx

OMG! I am so stupid. Been getting gooey yellowy discharge and have gone spotty on my chin. I think In having my first proper ovulation since giving birth! Think I've got some OPKs still my pee on one just in case. Shocked though!

Nik - how old will Leo be for his Christening.

My older mates had their kids done at 6 weeks but that seems really quick.

Xxx

Awe congrats on a date for ur wedding! (I want one :( ) and I'm not sure on a christening.. His family want one for lily but I haven't done the girls.. I think they are too old now for it really..

My dad wanted us to have a christening for Sophie but family wise it would be awkward cos his family and mine are worlds apart.

I've set the ball in motion to get a yummy mummy changing bag for mothers day as the one we have is too small really anyway

Oh and Sophie wee'd on me twice today as she was pushing so hard to have a poo and I'd pushed her legs up to help her lol it went up in the air like a boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back