Ladies just over

Its horrible them growing so fast. And with Leandro hes so chubby so scared hes gonna be massive.

How often does he poo ninj? Xxx

J is only 6 weeks old and now fills the length of the 3 month old sleepsuits. I think I have a long baby.

Same here, I was in shock today, his 0-3 month sleepsuit is as tight as a drum on his legs!

I will probably jinx it all, but I will say Vincent is turning into a bit of a good boy, he slept from 10 to 4 last night, short food break, then sleep till 8. Was very impressed!

He'll likely make me eat my words and not go to bed at all tonight!

Its horrible them growing so fast. And with Leandro hes so chubby so scared hes gonna be massive.

How often does he poo ninj? Xxx

Pretty much every nappy is pooey. Some of them are epic. He's definitely growing and putting on weight though, he just seems to process it all quickly.

wow i would hate that. really hating leandros pooey nappies at the moment because they all leak. i hate pampers but have a box full still. the ones im using now are simply dry and the box is active fit. the only pampers that never leaked were newborn. so not impressed and dont really having the money to chop and change all the time xxx

Lily is still in newborn clothes and is only 10.12lb! I'm very lucky to still have a 'newborn' everyone I bump into asks if she was prem! :shock:

wow. were your other two like her aswell? xxx

Fin is in newborn size 2 huggies and they leak all the time :-( I bought them in massive bulk in the asda baby event so will use these up and then get the asda's own nappies as I hear they are great (and a lot cheaper than pampers!)

We've been using Huggies because we got given a load of them. The size 2 are ok as long as you make sure the elasticated bit round the legs is properly pulled out. However we got some pampers size 2 the other day and they seem to fit better. I think some of it has to do with the shape of your baby. May try the Asda ones now as they seem to be well respected. A friend of mine swears by Aldi ones.

yeah im thinjing of trying asdas own or even tesco now good old discount hehe xxx

wow. were your other two like her aswell? xxx

No!! They were all an average size born.. 7.6, 7.6, 7.4.. Jaycee grew far too quick everyone thought she was a yr older than what she was by one! Walking at 10months :shock: I remember when she was 9mos and I was shopping and a lady started talking to her as if she could talk back and was like 'why can't she talk?' 9 months old love!! Ellie was a very average size the whole time very standard lol! Both my girls were born long then filled out.. Whereas lily is my diddy bubba!

So what do you ladies do to stimulate your wee babies?

J is 6 weeks. We do a little time on the play gym. We're waiting for a tummy time activity mat to arrive. And we pull faces and read/sing lullabies. He still sleeps a lot and I sometimes worry that I'm not interactive enough. I see my sister with him and she is so much more natural at this than me.

I swear by my Kiddicare nappies, I've tried Tesco's and they nearly all leaked, Pampers leaked on occasion, but Kiddicare are great. Unfortunately my OH thought he was being clever and got a huge pack of size 2s, which Vince has pretty much outgrown.

So what do you ladies do to stimulate your wee babies?

J is 6 weeks. We do a little time on the play gym. We're waiting for a tummy time activity mat to arrive. And we pull faces and read/sing lullabies. He still sleeps a lot and I sometimes worry that I'm not interactive enough. I see my sister with him and she is so much more natural at this than me.
Oh yes, pulling faces and singing! V hates tummy time, so that's a fail. But he does love my pictures on the walls as they are all monochrome and that, for some reason, fascinates babies. A friend came over yesterday with her 6 week old and she kept staring at my pictures as well. I was rather proud too!

I'm using Asda own size 1 but think we need to move on to size 2 maybe. I bought pampers size 1 yesterday as they said extra dry and he'd had a few leaks. They do feel much more luxurious but a lot more expensive. Asda is fine though.

Ninja I feel the same way. X

I have tesco size 2 and they r fab!!

To stimulate o we read and sing to him. He plays on his mat
I also take him to baby sensory :)

Now I'm feeling a bit better and can drive again I'm hoping to get out to some baby activities. Unfeasibley excited about going to baby clinic this afternoon.

we pop him in the bouncer and play with his winnie the pooh and his doggy. hes loving the crunchy sounds some toys make at the moment so holds on to them for ages. we also have conversations with him and read books.

btw got some news. me and oh have an appointment with the priest on friday to talk dates for leandros christening and our wedding. so excited. got so much planning to do this year. also for those on my fb please dont put anything about the wedding just yet. weve had to tell people at work were civally married because theres too many old asian ladies who are the biggest gossips ever and my mum works with me and was finding it hard when i was preggers xxx

Congrats on ur upcoming wedding babe! It's a shame u can't get excited about it fully :(

thanx hun. i know but to be honest i dont mind. feel like werekinda married anyway just want it over with. before i had leandro i felt different but now its like my priorities have changed. i jist want it to be special for the two of us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back