Kicking Like Mad Now

kazlin

Reaction score
I am going to have to watch out! OH told me that when his mum was expecting him, she balanced a cup of tea on her stomach, which was followed by an almighty kick from OH and the tea went flying.

Daniel seems to be taking after his dad as over the past few days all I feel is him fidgeting and kicking. I just won't risk balancing anything on my stomach now! :lol:

aww bless him ive been really feeling them for the past few days all the time seems like he nolonger sleeps :)
he kicks that much hubby has finaly managed to feel them
manda xx

manda224 said:
aww bless him ive been really feeling them for the past few days all the time seems like he nolonger sleeps :)
he kicks that much hubby has finaly managed to feel them
manda xx

Exactly the same here :wink:

Same here too! I got booted in the belly button yesterday evening. It's funny to see how the little bump changes shape - it's a flurry of movement and baby is on one side and then the other.

my LO has been VERY active recently too- it's amazing- she hardly slept a wink yesterday! Seems to have been much quieter today! I bet she's catching up on some :sleep:

Yes i was getting a bit worried...my SIL is 4 weeks behind me and feels hers all the time, my poor hubby hadn't felt it...i was getting a bit concerned. As soon as i said to Matt "why can't i feel baby?" it hasn't stopped...and matt felt it!!! :cheer:
I reckon he/she heard me!!!!!!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back