Keslo's Pregnancy/motherhood Diary

Great T shirt Keslo :) I went in NL today but didn't see anything for mums to be

I have been looking at some clothes too but haven't bought that much and nothing for work yet :(

Sabrina
x

hi :)

thats the only thing ive brought so far in the sales. proberly a good thing too. dont have any money lol.

i dont know how im going to afford my 1/2 of the rent this month :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR

i hope you all had a fantastic time. i ended up going to OH's parents house. rather than my plan of staying in. we didnt get back until 2.30am. i was so tired. then i didnt sleep during the night. so im pretty tired today.

ive got my scan tomorow :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

still havent found my appt card though. so im going to have to turn up early and hope its a moring one. im pretty sure the appt is either 9am or 9.30am.

ive been looking at baby names :)

so far i like:

for a girl:
Paige
Phoebe (but is becoming common now)
Libby
Jade
mia

for a boy:
Kieran
callum
Cameron
Zane
Joshua
Connor.

i seem to have more boys names lol. which is wierd as im hoping for a girl lol.

ive decided i deffinately dont want a C-section (unless absolutely neccessary)

im going to try and just have gas&air

and i want the baby placed straight onto when she/he is born

so im starting to plan now. something i hadnt done before. maby its because im now 12weeks. i dont know.

how is everone feeling? my sickness has started improving. havent threw up for a little while now :D

think thats about it from me for now.

Wish me luck for tomorow :D

Hey Keslo!

Just logged on to say, GOOD LUCK with your scan tomorrow - so looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing all about it.

So glad that your sickness has gone - I keep feeling sick but I was properly sick this morning again after accidentally catching a whiff of the cats food. It's always smells that set me off.

I love your names, I particularly like:-

for a girl:
Paige
Libby
mia

for a boy:
Callum
Joshua

..I love the idea of starting your birth plan too, it's an excellent idea and very organised - I'm thinking of going for a home birth - what do you think?

So much love and luck for tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you.

Valentine xxx

thank you valentine :D ill be sure to scan my pic :D

id like the idea of a home birth. i think it is a good thing to do. id just prefer the comfort of being at the hospital in case.

if you like the idea of a homebirth how about posting a topic asking for peoples expieriences and pros&cons. it is something id be interested in reading too. and it may help you decide :D

not long until your scan is it? a week i think you said?

i am still feeling pretty rotten. but i am alot better now. i just hope i continue to improve :) its a horrible thing morning sickness isnt it.

i suppose id better do some housework. meh that can wait until later lol.

Take care of yourself hunnie.

Hi Keslo

Best of luck with your appointment tomorrow. I'll be checking back online to see how you get on. *Fingers crossed* it isn't a long wait when you get to the hospital. :)

Your list of names is quite impressive and there are some lovely ones there. I'm a bit stuck for boys names at the moment and I only have one I like which is "Nathan". For a girl it's going to be Lily (after my nan) but the second name we haven't decided yet. My mum has a book of names she's going to lend me which might give us a few ideas.

I was actually sick this morning. I think it was more to do with a coughing fit than real morning sickness but even so it wasn't very nice. :(

I've bought some Pregnacare vitamins have you seen those? I was a bit concerned with my funny fads for food (and cravings) I might be missing out on some vitamins.

I haven't thought much about the birth plan. To be honest I don't think I'll get a lot of choice. I am "high risk" and will probably end up having a caesar like with my first. I don't mind that so much because at least I know what to expect. My mum had me in a home birth. She said it was a great experience. Not sure I'd be brave enough though. :think:

Take care
Sabrina
x
:hug:

hi there.

OMG! sums it up i think.

it was AMAZING.

i didnt find my appt card. i got up and spoke to my mom on the phone who told me 'dont go to the toilet' after a little chat we hung up. and i got out of bed to get dressed. i went into the toilet and what did i do? i went to the loo :wall: :lol: so on the way i was busily drinking coke lol.

so i turned up at 8.45 hoping for the best

turns out my appt was at 3.15pm :oops:

but i was really lucky. as i was the first person there they said they would scan me then :)

so straight in i go.

he presses the thing on my belly. and i wait with baited breath.

and there i see, a little hand waving at me :D :cheer:

babe then decided to turn his/her back on me. but the sonographer got the picture back :)

it was so amazing. i couldnt believe it. babe is no longer a bean on the screen. but a baby.

i think babe may have had the hiccups. :)

he has put me at 13weeks and 3 days which is fantastic.

but it also means ill be leaving you and going to second tri.

here is a pic of my scan :D im so happy with it :cheer:

scan.jpg

isnt it fab :D it was a little clearer on the screen. but im still over the moon with it :D

what do you think?

thaks for reading about my fab day. it has got to be the best day of my life yet :D

Hi Keslo :D

Your scan picture is lovely! You can see the baby so clearly it's amazing.

Your post made me smile. I'm so pleased you had a great day and the scan went so well.

Such a shame you are moving onto the 2nd Trimester board. Will you move your diary? I hope to see you there soon.

:hug:

Sabrina
x

Keslo!

Your post made me smile too - what a lovely, happy story! Your picture is beautiful and I'm so pleased that everything is going so well.

Get your diary moved (think you can ask in the Technical Updates section) and see you in 2nd tri soon! I think I'll head over there if everything goes well after my scan on Monday.

Love

Valentine xxx

im going to try and get it moved today. i wanted to leave it here over night so people would have abit of a chance to read my diary (doesnt seem many people do anyways lol)

ive got to update my ticker too.

when he told me i thought 'yes im second tri'

then thought. but i have to move on the forum :lol:

i can honestly say yesterday was truely the best day of my life yet. it is so fantastic. and such a relief.

i made my mom laugh. i shouted out 'its a baby!!!' :lol:

i just meant that babe isnt a bean anymore. :lol:

on the pic it says 11.9cm. is this the legnth of the baby? or something else?

hope everyone is ok. :)

I think 11.9cm relates to the length of that bit of screen.

So your baby takes up about half the screen length, making your baby 6 or maybe 7 cm CRL which I think is spot on for your gestation.

Nice pic too!

hi. thanks for replying :D

i was a little worried no one would want to read my diary lol.

im chuffed with the piccie.

gran says it looks plump :shock: :roll: :lol:

Hiya

I was checking for your scan post! Congrats, baby is gorg xxxx

just read through your diary..great scan pic...

shall be a loverly momento when LO is born

Hiya

i signed up here to read Kelso,s diary as i am in college doing nursing and will be going onto uni to train to be a adult nurse then a midwife :D

thank you so much for letting me use your diary in my studies Kelso
and i look forward to reading more :D

hi. i havent updated in a while. :oops:

im feeling alot better sickness wise now.

the only thing atm is, im having trouble sleeping. im not sure why this is. maby its from subconciously worrying about things.

im now 14+4 pregnant. the time is seeming to go quite quickly :)

im going to america soon. im a little apprehensive. im worrying if everything will be ok. its a 9hr flight. im going to wear flight socks and move around as much as possible.

i leave on the 19th. so not long now. im starting to think about packing. as i dont want to leave it until the last minute lol.

how is everyone feeling?

my bump is getting alot bigger now :)

142001copy.jpg

its not a very good piccie though lol i took it myself.

ive started telling other people now. so some of my friends know. just a few more to tell now :)

i think thats about it really.

hope everyone is well. and your bumps are progressing nicely :)

Hey,

So glad you're feeling a bit better - dead jealous you're so ahead of me now! I'll be over to stay in 2nd tri from the weekend though!

Look at your tummy - it's amazing! I can feel my bump now and feels really big to me (especially at night) but since I am big anyway, no-one else will notice for ages. I'm carrying much lower too - definitely far under my bellybutton. Make sure you are moisturising everyday with body cream/butter/oil though as I can see the beginnings of stretch marks on your hips!

I'm not sleeping well either - due to getting up to go to the toilet then not being able to get back to sleep. I'm so tired all the time. I'm going to try a pillow under my mini bump tonigh as it hurts a bit when I'm on either side.

Love to you and your wee one

Valentine xxx

thanks for popping over to say hi :D

im affraid to say ive had them marks since i was like 12 :rotfl: must be from my puppy fat lol.

but im going to be getting some cream to help prevent stretch marks. although im sure ill end up with tuns of them anyway :(

look forward for you moving over here. im saving a seat :)

You're just like me - I've got stretch marks on my hips from growing when I was a teenager over my hips etc.

I hope I didn't offend you!

Love

Valentine xxx

Hi Kelso,

Is your username part of your name or where you are from? I think the name Kelso for a boy and Kelsey for a girl are really nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back