Just Wanted To Say...

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Just how much i love my OH! I know i have my hormonal rants about lack of nappy changes etc but i have to say he is wonderful! He is an absolutely fabulous father. Does everything he can for us. I know he can't feed Angel but recently we've been trying her on rusks and he's dived straight in there! Loved every minute of it.
He works 6 days a week to put a roof over our head and he gives us anything we ever want or need. He's even selling his pride and joy just so i can have a car i'm happy with, and he'll get another toy too.
It's just come across on here that i call him a shit father and he really isn't.
And i'm also so incredibly proud of him. He started a new job end of June and was promoted to manager end of July! I am so grateful for all he does for us! He puts up with my mood swings an awful lot and just laughs it off.
Just thought i should really praise him! He is amazing and me and Angel absolutely adore him! Wouldn't want anyone else! He is my best friend!

Anyone else please feel free to praise their OH's too!

Don't know what to say about my OH lol. He has his days where he helps out and then others he doesnt do anything but he does work hard to pay the bills etc and i do love him lol.

Your OH sounds like a really tidy bloke. We all have days i think where we moan about them but they prob moan about us too lol.

Thanks for the post, it will be interesting for me to see what OH do in other relationships lol

My hubby is amazing, he's been fantastic this week after my op and done absolutely everything around the house and not let me do a thing. He works so hard all week & helps out loads with Ellie, he gives me plenty of breaks and 'me time' and does everything he can to make sure we are all happy :D I really am so lucky to have him :D :cheer:

They all have their downsides, but it's nice to talk them up when they deserve it! I just love Angel's face when she sees him! Melts my heart! She loves him so much too.

Awww nice thread. My OH has been outstanding. He's stellar anyway but was so relaxed, calm & encouraging at the birth and has been amazing in looking after us and making sure I get plenty of rest. I always knew he was a star. :D

They all have their downsides, but it's nice to talk them up when they deserve it! I just love Angel's face when she sees him! Melts my heart! She loves him so much too.

Awww nice thread. My OH has been outstanding. He's stellar anyway but was so relaxed, calm & encouraging at the birth and has been amazing in looking after us and making sure I get plenty of rest. I always knew he was a star. :D

LisaJ1986 said:
Just how much i love my OH! I know i have my hormonal rants about lack of nappy changes etc but i have to say he is wonderful! He is an absolutely fabulous father. Does everything he can for us. I know he can't feed Angel but recently we've been trying her on rusks and he's dived straight in there! Loved every minute of it.
He works 6 days a week to put a roof over our head and he gives us anything we ever want or need. He's even selling his pride and joy just so i can have a car i'm happy with, and he'll get another toy too.
It's just come across on here that i call him a sh*t father and he really isn't.
And i'm also so incredibly proud of him. He started a new job end of June and was promoted to manager end of July! I am so grateful for all he does for us! He puts up with my mood swings an awful lot and just laughs it off.
Just thought i should really praise him! He is amazing and me and Angel absolutely adore him! Wouldn't want anyone else! He is my best friend!

Exactly what I would say about my OH, he does anything and everything he can for us AND puts up with my crazy mood swings...he's bought us a brand new house and is the best daddy ever to Ella, he feeds her and puts her back to bed in the mornings before work so I can have a lie-in. There's nothing I would fault him on. He is the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back