do men just think they are free from everything just because they work????

prettypenguin

Reaction score
Grrr, I've been up since 5am with charlie every morning for a week now, and OH just lies there and grunts or rolls over really loudly waking charlie back up so in the end I just have to get up and go dowbstairs with him. I'm so so SO tired, just once I would like a lie in just til 8 o clock like my oh does. He gets every day until 8am and weekends he doesnt get up until at least 9. Yeah fair enough he works all week but he just seems to think he doesnt have to do anything else when it concerns getting up, night or day. I'v had 2 lie ins since C was born, been sat for over an hour holding his stupid dummy in for him then just when he's about to drift off oh does something to wake him up, just like he does at night. And he's going out to manchester sat night and staying over at his friends so as usual I will be looking after him all day and night too and the next morning and afternoon. Sometimes I just wonder if I should do it all myself as he does my bleeding head in, we never get on and I never get any help or sleep!!

Rant over.

Sorry your OH is being so useless Hun :hugs: my ex oh was the same & actually said he didn't see why he should help as he works all day!! have a chat with him & hopefully he'll start helping more xx

Wow!
I'd kick his ass.

You should sit down with him and have a talk about how u feel. Make him see that just because he works, he still has duties as a father that he needs to get on with. You both had a child, not just you.

Hope things start to get better x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This is unacceptable. To give you an idea of what a real, supportive man should be doing - my
Hubby will get up with the baby every morning during the week if he wakes before 7. And at the weekend we take it in turns to have a lie in. I'm still breastfeeding, so we work
Around that, but Arthur went through a stage of waking at 6 every Morning - if feed him and then my hubby would take
Him down and they'd hang out for 2 hours before
My
Hubby got ready and left for work. If you are getting up that early everyday that's a really long day with a baby, you must be battered you poor thing. You need to have serious words. It's a partnership.

Grrr, I've been up since 5am with charlie every morning for a week now, and OH just lies there and grunts or rolls over really loudly waking charlie back up so in the end I just have to get up and go dowbstairs with him. I'm so so SO tired, just once I would like a lie in just til 8 o clock like my oh does. He gets every day until 8am and weekends he doesnt get up until at least 9. Yeah fair enough he works all week but he just seems to think he doesnt have to do anything else when it concerns getting up, night or day. I'v had 2 lie ins since C was born, been sat for over an hour holding his stupid dummy in for him then just when he's about to drift off oh does something to wake him up, just like he does at night. And he's going out to manchester sat night and staying over at his friends so as usual I will be looking after him all day and night too and the next morning and afternoon. Sometimes I just wonder if I should do it all myself as he does my bleeding head in, we never get on and I never get any help or sleep!!

Rant over.

My fella is the same Hun. Bloody useless!! I work too 8.30 to 3.30 but a o is in a routine and wakes and has milk at 6.30 I get up every day and never get a lie in. On weekends oh hardly ever gets up and does the morning feeds either. He works too and usually leave at 7.45 and home about 6.00 but that means I fee Owen his dinner , bathe him and put him to bed . I Also deal with o if e stirs in the night. It's would be nice I have some support aye!!

My fella doesn't work hunny and he sleeps in most days till 10/11 pisses me off that he won't sleep right. He chooses to stay up to fuck knows when then shouts at me when I am trying to do things in morning with my son and waking him up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back