Could be the end for us! ****UPDATED****

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi all,

My hubby has been in South America for a couple of weeks now and since he left things have just got worse and worse :(
He promised to phone me every day (he gets the calls for free) but I have not heard from him since Thursday :evil:
He has a mobile that works out there but doesnt want me to have the number (he says that he doesnt want it to be used as it is a work phone and he will get into trouble). This means that I have absolutely no way of getting in touch with him even in an emergency :? He knows how much I worry (didnt go to bed at all last night) and yet he hasnt bothered to let me know he's ok :x I have started to get suspicious now and think he could be up to no good. I cry constantly and he's making me hate him.
Do you think this is the end of the road for us? :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry, have any of his family heard from him or got a number for him? 4 days is a bit of a long time to not hear anything. Do you know where he's actually staying, if it's a hotel etc could you email or phone them and leave a message for him? or really pee him off and get in touch with his work and ask them to pass on a message from you!

It dosnt seem very right to make no contact when you are pregnant though.

I really hope that you hear from him soon and can sort it out. when is he back?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Tuck,

No-one has heard from him. I have no way of getting hold of him as I dont even know where in South America he is :shock: He wasnt allowed to tell me where he was going. I cant contact his usual place of work because they are all away :x
Have no idea when hubby is back either, he is going to miss our 20 week scan next week :(

xxxxx

Omg that sounds bad :( I'd be well p*ssed off!! He should have told ya a number he can contact u on!! How longs he over there for?

I hate men sometimes!! :(

sounds like he is been really unreasonable and unsupportive.

Hope you can sort things out

arwwww babes my heart goes out to you darlin'!! :hug:

Men are selfish t*ats - its in their genes babes, they dont think of anyone but themselves :lol:

i wouldnt say it is the end of the road for you darlin', i think when your OH gets back you need to sit down and talk about how you feel, and him too, try to work it out!!

sorry that wasnt much help babes but wanted to send you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi everyone,

DH phoned last night and turns out he thought he was being thoughtful by not phoning :shock: Basically he has been working until 11pm his time which is 4am here and decided he wouldnt wake me up because it was weekend and my only chance for a lie in...bless! :sleep: It just didnt occur to him that I would be panicking about not hearing from him...men are useless sometimes :roll: So all is well now and he is under strict orders to call me once a day just to let me know he is ok no matter what time it is! :wink:
Thank you for all your replies :hug: :hug:

aw im glad everything is ok
Men just arent as intelligent as us lol
his intentions were very good tho :hug:

MEN! even when they are trying to be sweet they dont think!

Glad all is well ... :hug:

I am glad that all is ok but still think you should have a contact number or address for him in case of emergancies! sorry dont wanna put a dampner on things :(

Hiya Tuck :wave:

I forgot to say in last post that I had a talk with DH and he has given me a number to contact him in an emergency :wink: He has also told me where he is in code :shock:

xxxxx

awww hun glad things are ok, you know what men are like :roll: they are another species(spel?) LOL

hope your ok now babes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad everything is ok.
I did have to smile though, I really do wonder what (if anything) goes through men's brains sometimes. How men & women think so differently is scary :roll: my DH has done similar sorts of things before, kn*bhead :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back