just thought it let you know...

thank you everyone...its nice knowing people are here that care :hug: :hug:

Claire im so sorry about your sister :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sorry you won't be in TTC Sarah but I agree it is a good idea for you two to concentrate on each other for a while. Take care :hug: :hug:

Take care of yourselves hun. You're doing the right thing waiting until your emotionally stronger. I'm sure you're time will come. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just thought i would mention, after i lost my second at around the same gestation as you, we went to see the doctor and he said if i hadnt fallen pregnant by the feb- this was december, he would refer me to see somebody as we had had two losses and also been trying for a year

He said i shouldnt have to go through it again as we had had to two in a short space of time, and lo and behold by the very end of december, we were pregnant with this one

Maybe i was just lucky with my doctor offering to refer me but it might be worth a try

:hug: :hug: :hug:

nw1 said:
Just thought i would mention, after i lost my second at around the same gestation as you, we went to see the doctor and he said if i hadnt fallen pregnant by the feb- this was december, he would refer me to see somebody as we had had two losses and also been trying for a year

He said i shouldnt have to go through it again as we had had to two in a short space of time, and lo and behold by the very end of december, we were pregnant with this one

Maybe i was just lucky with my doctor offering to refer me but it might be worth a try

:hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you for that hun it is reassuring that some docs will do that...i think right now im gonna leave it be...neither me or OH are in the right place to TTC right now so its best if we leave it a few months or so....we are both young enough to leave it so we shall see....

Just wanted to give you some hugs, I ve lost babies too and i know how hard it is. i lost my youngest's twin, then i had two early losses close together. Just remember your not alone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back