want this so bad :'(

minxies

Reaction score
having a down evening, im having symptoms which are getting my hopes up but i almost know it will be negative because it always is :( been 18 months of trying with one mc, and i just want this so bad. seeing pics of people with there bumps and looking at there scans gets me so down...

just want to be a mummy and im trying everything!!!

sorry girls jsut dont have anyone else to rant to :(

Sorry you feel down honey. I'm not at all surprise. Iv only just started with it all and already it's like time has stood still! You must feel 100 times worse. Try and be positive though. This could be your month!! *hugs*

im trying babes :( it is hard, iv seen 2 of my best friends fall pregnant and have there babies since last year when i started trying, and another close friend who got pregnant same time i lost mine, and had to watch her grow and be supportive of her when i jsut wanted it to be me, really feel like its my turn now. its so unfair.. want to hide under a pillow until i see that bfp!!

fx hun for us both :) xx

That must be hard. I feel similar although I wasn't officially trying cos oh wasn't ready. But I have been desperate for a baby since getting married 5 years ago. Has been really hard especially for the last 3! Remember talking to friends about wanting a baby and have since had to be the supportive friend through their pregnancy listening to their complaints and planning their baby shower! Already feel like its never going to be my turn and iv only just started! Ha ha

Sorry. I told you to be positive and listen to me! Sometimes a good moan helps though doesn't it!

Lets shake ourselves and be positive!!!

yeah its good to get the negative out so we can feel positive lol!! ... i just no how happy ill be when i see the BFP ! i mean ill be scared incase i mc again, but i just have to pray i dont. lol im not a Christian but its funny iv prayed so much recently for this :) so if it happens i may have to re-think haha!!!

i hope it will be our time soon :) we can get excited take pics and throw baby showers :D

just read through this minxies, must be hard wanting it so much and trying for as long as you have been, only advice i can give it to relax and think positive.

ill keep my fingers and toes crossed for you for this month:)

thanks chick, ill have my fingers toes and eyes crossed for you lol!! done all i can just got to see if it was enough :)

Hope you're feeling a bit better today minxies, sorry to hear you were feeling a bit down yesterday. I was like that for the past 2 days too, but I read my Angel Cards and they said to be positive about an outcome I want, and it will happen, so I'm trying that now :) (I am a huge believer in Angels and Angel Cards and read my own Angel Cards and Tarot Cards)
So I'm trying to be positive and think that it will happen!
I know it will, its just a matter of when?!

I know what you mean about seeing girls getting pregnant at the drop of a hat, its so frustrating! My friend found out she was pregnant and cried uncontrollably because it was unplanned, I'd be crying uncontrollably because I want it so badly lol.

Its just another one of life's little ways. I'll keep my FX for you hun, you really deserve it after all this!

FX for all you other lovely ladies too.

aw thank you hunny :) i wish there was a magic wand to give everyone the baby that they crave for.

ill try and stay positive. not really feeling it today tho :s

Aww I really feel for you 18 months must have seemed like such a Long time, only been 3 for me and in already worrying it'll never happen. My best friend is pregnant an another close friend is about to give birth and another has just started trying , its horrible but I'm really hoping she doesn't get pregnant before me... Hope your feeling better hun and good luck for this month hope it happens for u x

Fingers crossed for us ladies. . . We shall show that witch who's boss!!!!!

It's going to be worth the wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back