New Year, Fresh Start

CharlieOne

Reaction score
Well after my MC in November me & my OH spoke about things (as the Pregnancy was a surpise, however it was wanted), we decied to let my body rest and get back to normal (or as normal as i could!), anyways we saw the new year in and have decied to let fate happen again, i was lucky enough to fall pregnant without trying too and we both would love it to happen again but dont want the pressure/stress of trying each month then not getting what we want you know....so we've decied to just let nature take its course and bless us when its ready..... :hug:

I just hope all those that are waiting this month get the BFP's they want, and hopefully in time i'll be sharing another BFP with you all!

good luck hun....not spoken to you for a while but i hope your doing ok and hada good new year.
You deserve all the happiness 2008 can bring....
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank You, You both :)

Sarah, i know, we must keep in touch, my OH laptop is broken atm and thats where my MSN is, but as soon as its fixed i'll be back on....How are you?

I saw the new year in pretty well with my OH :wink:

Thank You Jodie (Nice to see you around, how are things going?) And Thank you Sarah too.....let 2008 roll on hey! :dance:

So sorry for your loss CharlieOne :hug: :hug: :hug:
Very best wishes ttc again, I think with such a calm and positive approach you'll have a BFP in no time, very best wishes and lots of babydust :hug: :pray:

Redshoes said:
So sorry for your loss CharlieOne :hug: :hug: :hug:
Very best wishes ttc again, I think with such a calm and positive approach you'll have a BFP in no time, very best wishes and lots of babydust :hug: :pray:

Aww Thanks so much! Just taking each day as it comes :pray: Got loads going on the moment so not even got time to think about it, both mine and OH Birthdays this month and our Annavirsey too! :D January is a special month for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back