Just lost my plug :( (tmi)

keljordan

Reaction score
Eww it's gross there was no blood in it at all just looks like a massive glob of jelly :0 yuk!!! Do u think things might start happening soon? Been having slight period type pains but they are just uncomfortable!!! Was bouncing on my ball all last night!!!! Lol :) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow how exciting! Sounds stupid, but does labour tend to follow pretty soon after 'plug loss'? Hehe

I lost my plug 3 days before i went into labour :)

I lost loads of it over them 3 days. my recommendation... WALK! im not jokin, the night my waters broke i walked round my livin room for a full hour. Then pop. Then off to hospital and 6 hours later i had him! xx

Wow Kelly! That must be a good sign. I have had nothing yet :( just some fidgeting from bubs down below. Really hoping this is something for you, I've got my phone on standby!

yeah this is it i lost my "plug" the day I had Mia and I had had period type pains for 2 days I lost my plug at 8amish on the Wed morning and had her on the Wed night after an hour and 18 mins of labour. good luck and hopefully the baby will be here soon xx

ooooo....maybe labour watch on the way hey :) xx fingers crossed xx

yeah my very 1st labour watch on my first day of tri 3 hopefully this is one to watch xx

Sounds promising! Good luck, hope this is the start of things :)

Fingers crossed things get started x x love a labour watch!

Me too, not had anymore keep checking, just slight back ache and period type pains! I took my little boy out for a walk earlier and felt like she was really pressing down :0 I hope it is a sign of things :0 does it matter that it had no blood, it just looked like a massive blob of silicone or something! Tmi sorry xx

oooh how exciting!! Hope its the start of things to come for you xxxx

Me too, not had anymore keep checking, just slight back ache and period type pains! I took my little boy out for a walk earlier and felt like she was really pressing down :0 I hope it is a sign of things :0 does it matter that it had no blood, it just looked like a massive blob of silicone or something! Tmi sorry xx

I only started bleeding while in labour!! I can't remember when I lost my plug though x x

Oh how exciting, can't believe your going to have a baby between now and the next 2 weeks KelJordan!!
lovely to see my old group start having there babies X

how exciting im so jealous i dont have any signs yet

good luck xxx

Sadly no, still been having slight period pains and a lot more discharge (sorry tmi) but nothing else happening yet fx It will start happening Soon xx come on baby!!!!! Lol

Hey hon, it won't be long for you now!!! So excited for u x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back