Lost more plug...

evie_smith

Reaction score
I just lost more plug ita gross I knew it was comming being my third baby but been hving strong braxton hicks and loosing plug for a couple of weeks now lol and sharp stabbing pains down below and a heavy feeling my bump looks like it has dropped I have a mw appt on the 26th so I shall see offically if baby has engaged or at least head down then lol!! I know ickie boo was across last time so my bump looked really high - hope s/he isn't head up :wall: lol!! S/he feels huge and doubt there is much room to twist in there haha!! Is it normal to loose plug this early being my third baby?? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i started loosing bits of plug about now with my 3rd hun, he was born at 38 weeks xx

Ooooh 38 weeks!! Don't get my
Hopes up haha! I went out and bought cot bedding changing station, bath ect yesterday and bought every thing else online so just waiting for it hehe!! Even got personalised car signs with
Zander
Issabelle and

Chloé and Layton on lol so co their cheap I will just chuck the one I don't want away lol!! I'm wanting first day out if hosp name on car! Lol!!!

Picking up my travel system tommorow woot woot!!!!! Sooooooo excited!! And my friend is comming over in the morning and I'm
Buying her sling off of her it's well nice blue/green tarten and it's cloth two hoop one will be great to stick baby in and get on with the cleaning without having to worry about bella and zander poking and hugging baby when I'm hoovering lol!! And for days out with all three of them lol!! X

ooh maybee your'll have baby early then Evie- how exciting
You certainly sound organised with all the baby stuff tho, well done you

Love the idea of the signs, and will be nice to have something totally correct for the baby as soon as he/she arrives , (you should take it into hosp to hang on the cot side!)

^^ thats an idea :D will have to see how big my hospital bag is when it comes its been ordered so im just waiting for it lol!! x

Lost even more plug this
Morning loads! :shock: it was gross! And period type pains urgh my body! Lol and I have to put up with this for the next 7 weeks :wall: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back