Mucus plug

Dani2810

Reaction score
I know this has prob been asked loads of times but can the mucus plug be clear? I've been having really heavy period type pains for 2 wks now in my back up my sides & front of my bump & a few days ago I noticed a big clump of clear jelly in the toilet & just now I went the toilet & loads of stringy mucus type stuff was on the tissue when I wiped far TMI I know xxx

it depends it usually has a bit of blood in it but it could be clear as well mine came away during labour with my first and had blood in it do you feel any different in yourself at all??? xxx

Just exhausted & the pains have got worse over the days but not constant, also needing to wee alot more especially throughout the night instead of my usual 2/3 toilet trips interrupting my sleep it's more like every hour I even go before I get in bed then once I'm in comfy winding down I have to go again grrrrr...I'm so paranoid I wont know when I'm in labour oh & also normally I really struggle going for a number 2 TMI sorry & Ive been going more regular since the big clump come out a few days back....

sorry its taken me so long to reply some times when your body is getting ready for labour it has a clear out so to speak so you my find your self going for a number 2 more often than usual but trust me you will know when your in labour braxton hicks usually last for about 30 sec or less real contractions last for upto 45 secs plus and are more intense and feel different being 38 weeks you can start off anytime now hope that helps you and good luck xxxx

ooooh all the best if it is goo dluck and keep us posted! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back