just home from scan !!

jillianglen

Reaction score
Were having a beautiful baby girl yayy team pink:dance:, need to go back for another scan @ 34 weeks due to some fluid in the kidneys but nothing to be worried about. Went into town straight away with oh to buy an outfit pretty pink dress with a white cardi so cute cant wait to get more stuff in.

Aww gawjus pic! Congratulations on team pink! My friend had the same with her son's kidneys, it all righted itself by the birth, so doesn't sound like anything to worry about at all :)

Aww huge congrats!!! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

thanks girls im so over the the moon, oh and i kept saying we prefered a boy but i had always thought it was a girl, OH is already worrying about boyfriends and the teenage years and he was asking if everything i buy was going to be pink lol think he's feeling outnumbered already need to get him something manly to make him feel at ease a bit :)

Ah so pleased all was well and gorgeous pic. Huge congrats on team pink :) xxx

Aww lovely pic hun and congrats on team pink :) xx

Congrats on team pink! I also went out and bought a pink dress with white cardie - wasn't from Mothercare was it?

Great pic too :)

Massive congrats hun and :yay: for another team pink. Absolutely gorgeous picture :love:

Yay. Congrats on team pink. I found out today im team pink aswell :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back