Back from Scan - Its a......

happy-chick

Reaction score
GIRL!!!

:clap: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :clap:

:shock: :shock: I was convinced it was a boy so a bit of a shock hehe! we're both absolutely over the moon, OH wanted a girl and I didn't mind and would have been happy either way :)

She was lay in a breech spine posterior position plus legs crossed so the sonographer sent me for a 10 minute brisk walk around the hospital to try and uncross legs and change baby's position. We got back and baby had uncrossed legs but was still in a funny position so they couldn't complete the full scan so I have to go back next weds for them to check the kidneys and spine.

I asked how sure she was it was a girl & she said shes pretty sure but wouldn't give me a % so she said to ask next week for them to confirm, she seemed certain so we've been out buying some lovely PINK clothes hehe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so pleased for you!!!!! Congratulations! It's so exciting...Can't wait for my scan now!

Congratulations Hunny

So did ya get a scan pic?

:hug: :cheer: :dance:

Yeah I got a pic but its pretty rubbish cos of her position, ill post later on when ive scanned it.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congrats on your little pink bundle, That dress is gorgeous - made me cry (most nice things do though)

Wow a little girl :hug:

Aw, that is a gorgeous little dress! and the bunny as well! Made me really want a girl now (and I'd just got myself into a 50/50 state of mind about it...!)

My scan is a week Friday - will actually be 21 weeks by then so feeling really impatient! Hopefully the extra week will give us some more growing time and we'll get a really clear view of, erm, everything!

:cheer: for lovely baby girls! :clap:

Oh hun huge congrats i too was convinced you were having a boy, but hey having a girl is fantastic so they can be baby buddies together. :cheer:

Love the dress where did you get it from? I keep looking for clothes but everything i find just isnt me, you know what i mean if you now any good places to get stuff let me know.

Anyway gone off track, thanks for your text too, huge congrats on your little girl :cheer: :cheer:

I'm so pleased for you! Thats wonderful news.. I can't wait to find out either and secretly hope I get a girl this time round too :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Yay 'm so happy for you Jo :D
I remember how exciting it was finding out. We went straight to mothercare to buy our leaving hopsital outfit! :lol:
And you're going to see her next week too :cheer:

Aww congratulations!! girls are lovely! Don't know much about boys lol :)

Congratulations on your little pink bundle. I am so happy for you.

What a lovely outfit too i bet you were so excited buying something pink
:cheer: :cheer:

How wonderful!!! Congratulations honey. You're going to have some fun picking a beautiful name now!! :hug:

:cheer: yay a little girlie
love the dress its so adorable. I can't believe your 20 weeks already hun, it feels like just yesterday you got your BFP :hug: :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back