Scan today :)

nikkijane

Reaction score
had my 20 week scan today and we're having a healthy little baby girl :)

this is the happiest i have felt in ages. i wouldnt have been bothered either way about the sex but id been worried for ages that something was going to be wrong! shes just perfect though :D

me and my husband have been getting on better too (we're currently seperated)soo hopefully things are finally looking up for me! hes even taking me shopping tomorrow so we can buy the first outfit for our daughter.

totally random question tho but has anyone ever had experience with the sonographer getting the sex wrong? i already thought it was a girl but im paranoid if i go buy all pink stuff i'll give birth to a boy lol xx

congrats on team pink hun !!

Im exactly like you im team b[ink (or at least ive been told i am) and i worried so much it was wrong i started dreaming about baby boys but ive just got on with it now and decided if the sonographer was in any doubt she would have said :)

Off out shopping you go :) xxx

Congrats :) how lovely!! Iv heard they can mess up sayin "its a girl" easier than sayin its a boy, as wee bits can be hidin. But its highly unlikely hun!! N if theyr wrong just sue the cr@p out of them :p xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back