Just got home from hospital...

pigletpoo

Reaction score
I had to go into hospital this evening with bad tummy pains again.
They put me on a monitor and baby is doing fine, he is head down with his back to my right side (dont know what that means really) and his heart beat was nice and strong.
I was showing some small contractions on the monitor but they said they wasn't overly concerned.

I have some sort of infection in my urine - but they dont know what, so until the results come back on Wednesday they won't give me antibiotics (??) But they said it could be the infection causing the pain and urine infections can bring on pre term labour.

So after 5 hours they let me go home - still none the wiser really. Just to say if the pains get worse, or I get bleeding to go back in.
They did give me the option to stay in for observation - but I declined!

I am sooo tired, I have no idea why I am on my computor at this hour, but it was still turned on from when I left the house earlier...

:bored:

Piglet xx :sleep:

i really hope its nothing hun...

water infections can be nasty, make sure u drink plenty of fluids to wash it out...
hope the pains stop foor u as well...

Your LO is lying the same way as mine, except mine keeps switching sides from the right to left and back again. As long at s/he keeps their head down I dont care.

Hope things clear up for you soon hun, get plenty of rest :hug:

OMG sweetie are you ok? sounds like you have had a rough night, im glsad you and LO are ok though.
Hope you get rid of your water infectio bsoon though as they do cause probs when pregnant.
:hug:

Cranberry juice is brilliant for your water works.

I'm sure you will be fine..

Thanks everyone :hug: I'm feeling a bit better today. My stomach has gone down - I was measuring 36cm last night! I should be about 29.

I'm off out to buy cranberry juice today.

I dont understand why they couldnt give me antibiotics last night :cry:
It means I have to wait till thursday-ish. Thats ages away.
And how can they say they can't rule out labour - surely it either is or it isn't? Personally I dont think it is, but why do they insist on scaring you?

On a positive note, I got to see the delivery rooms at my hospital and they are really nice and clean, all en suite with brand new bathrooms...

Hope everyone else is ok :hug:

Piglet xx

Sorry you had a rough night hun. Hope the water infection clears up soon. :hug:

Poor you. As if its not uncomfy enough just now without an infection.

glad you are feeling a bit better today, take care! :hug:

Defintely get the cranberry down you, there is nothing better for you on the plus side its lovely and sweet!

Hope you are feeling better today Piglet. Those UTI's can be really painful at times. :(

Hope you're feeling a bit better now Piglet....I drink tons of water and at least one cranberry juice a day to try to keep these away. Look after yourself & update us soon xx

Hope you are feeling better Piglet :wink:

Sounds like you're having quite a rough time at mo :(

:hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone :hug:

I am feeling a bit sorry for myself. My OH is away with work, which I thought would be a good thing because we argue a lot - but now I really want a hug off him :cry:

I just want some damn antibiotics to make me feel better. I don't think I can stand feeling this bloated, and in so much pain all the time for much longer.

I wanna scream! AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Thats a bit better :wink:

Thanks for all your replys

Piglet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member