got back from hospital *update*

jodie_honey

Reaction score
coz of my rib pain! and he sed he can clearly see im in alot of pain.
got monitered for an hour and hes concerned about babies heart rate decelerations or summat so ive got to go back in half an hour to be monitered again for an hour and then they will decide what to do with me :S

Good luck hun....maybe they will induce you. I hope everything is ok :hug:

Let us know :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK JO! Keep us informed xxxx

aww you poor thing
hope things go well for you when you go back
manda xx

just got back again!
the hospital staff are CRAP!
they told me to take co dydromol for the pain for 7 days when i got given it on friday to take for 2 days and it didnt help AT ALL.
the babys heart rate had some decelerations AGAIN and the told me to do a bloody kick chart even tho she kicked 47 times while i was on the monitor!
stupid people! got to see my midwife tomorrow still n see what she says, im gunna ask to see my consultant and tell him i cant bear this pain for another 3-5 weeks and see what he says, might be able to get started off on my due date or summat? who knows. thanx for the support x

Aw sorry that the hospital were so useless babe. If its any consolation I know how you feel! You just have to persevere and if you feel the pain is that bad then keep on at them. I think they see that many preggo ladies they become complacent and probably think we are being melodramatic and hormonal or sommat. :x
Hope you get it sorted :hug: :hug:

I am sorry they were rubbish. You must keep complaining if the pain continues, you can't carry in like this. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:roll: stupid people

Do they know whats causing the pain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back